Sponsored

Tomball Ford. Dealerships, greed and incompetence.

cigartexan

First Edition
First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 F100 SS - 2012 F-350 SD - 2021 4D Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I had a great experience with Jorge. He keep me in the loop the whole time, price was right. The finance guy tried to tack on some extra BS for $1400-, but I said no and they took off the total. Sorry to hear you're having a shitty time!

Cartman3132

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes. The YouTube guy @Cartman3132
You would think if you're all over YouTube promoting a product you wouldn't shaft someone who tries to buy said product from you. The b6 community did some damage reviewing some shady dealerships, think you should make him aware and if he still plays dumb about getting you your Bronco we can light up him up.

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 F-250/Edge, 14 F150,202? Bronco Base/Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You would think if you're all over YouTube promoting a product you wouldn't shaft someone who tries to buy said product from you. The b6 community did some damage reviewing some shady dealerships, think you should make him aware and if he still plays dumb about getting you your Bronco we can light up him up.
Tell that dude the G in bronco6G stands for goons lol 😂

just kidding of course, thought it was funny.

OP
OP

MikeAmel

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang ecoboost, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thank you for your support. Will keep you posted on the developments.

Sponsored

iamchewby

Badlands
First Name
Chewby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tell that dude the G in bronco6G stands for goons lol 😂

just kidding of course, thought it was funny.
Ford Bronco Tomball Ford.  Dealerships, greed and incompetence. 3a95bec9dfcf8f69376c3e6f7ee84d0b22d0f1d704615310039f3feb38dfc1e6_1

Sorry... had to :ROFLMAO:

Also, I think I may have been the first to make the "goons" reference long ago, is there any way to check this? Not bragging, just excited that I might have started a thing... never started a thing before

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
You tell him we all kind’a crazy up in here!!!

Ford Bronco Tomball Ford.  Dealerships, greed and incompetence. 2690274F-1E33-4661-A47E-4E81CBED1BC0

Last edited:

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco Tomball Ford.  Dealerships, greed and incompetence. 2690274F-1E33-4661-A47E-4E81CBED1BC0

Also, I think I may have been the first to make the "goons" reference long ago, is there any way to check this? Not bragging, just excited that I might have started a thing... never started a thing before
Like the best day of your life or sumthin'

Cornbred

Raptor
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Raptor

You know what, as far as I’m concerned you did.

You single dudes this would make a great ice breaker, walk up to some hot chick you have your eye on and tell her “I know the guy who started moons out, goons out...his name is iamchewby.”

Prest33

Badlands
First Name
Preston
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford had a great idea to start reservation program for the new Bronco. It worked for Tesla with Model 3, there were no complaints, so it should have worked for Ford.
There is a major difference between Ford and Tesla, dealerships and greedy, incompetent dealers.
I have bought Ford vehicles before, I custom ordered a 2015 Mustang in November 2014 and got it 4 weeks after my order, with a cool feature of my name being on Window Sticker.
My story with Tomball Ford began in 2017 when I bought the new Explorer, so when it came time to make my Bronco reservation I made my early reservation and chose them because they are close and I was at the front of their reservation line.
I was assigned to Tomball Ford self proclaimed Bronco guru Jorge Lopez, a guy that can and gets people into Broncos for the right price. Yes he can and he does, but not for reservation holders. He gets people from Florida to California in their new Broncos.
At first I waited for the guru to call me so we can convert the order, when it didn't happen I made serious efforts and was able to convert the order on the last day 03/19/2021.
The vehicle wasn't built in 2021 and I reordered the 2022. The problem is that my configuration somehow ended up with several items I didn't want and are serious constraints, biggest of these restrictions are the Tube doors. I don't need them and I contacted Lopez who is REFUSING to update my configuration to a buildable one. He told it to my face.
Now he is requesting that I change my configuration into something he wants.
I contacted the Bronco helpline and they are helping me switch dealership after two years.
Most (not all) Car sales people are greedy, incompetent and cause a lot of customer dissatisfaction. Elon Musk realized that and other companies are again playing catch up.
Fortunately car salesman are one profession that will die off and changed by online configurators and online ordering.
As for me, I am waiting to see if I can be switched over to a new dealership and even if I do I doubt I would be able to be selected for the April build.

There is some Ford blame in all of this, but I believe that greed and incompetence of dealers is the leading cause of these delays.
I had a very similar experience with him as well. My brother lives in Spring so I wanted to get it close to him and take a trip right after I got it Luckily it was early and I didn‘t get a great feeling from him. I jumped ship and got my order placed somewhere else on 3/19/21. He was making it real difficult to get my order to another dealership.

It will all pan out for you. Glad someone else got away from him

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Same Jorge that gave himself a priority order for all his hard work.

Dude is the poster child for sleazy dealership sales.
Yeah, I thought it was that same jackass. I hope his engine blew.

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, I thought it was that same jackass. I hope his engine blew.
Yeah, but then he would put himself at the top of the service list for being such a super guy and screw someone else who was waiting on a new engine.
Sponsored