Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Kia Telluride, 2012 Caravan
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

That has to be challenging.
Not so much anymore.. 4 of 6 do their thing. However 6yr old twins in PA with school while working from home.. just a bitšŸ™„

1guzeman

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi Q5, Honda Accord Sport 2.0, Lexus sc430
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I love Tacos and 4Runners, I've always liked them from back in 2000 with the PreRunners.

BUT there are so many new modern Tacomas/4Runners that have been overlanded out, I'll be glad to be at least a little different for the time being.

The Toyota is definitely the "smarter" choice.
Get a 2021 Toyota 4 runner because the next year they will not be made in usa

Sponsored

AcesandEights

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ace!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DR650
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I wonder if the same people that tout Japanese quality also want to buy American.

The important thing to remember though, anarchy is a valid political philosophy and ideology.

Nvalli1980

Wildtrak
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
My Wildtrak is a lot less than $63k. :LOL:

Paying MSRP is a no brainer? Okay. You do you.
Is it though? Have you signed a buyers agreement with your dealership? I would like to see your buyers invoice to see where the final prices falls.. Out the door maybe 59k, and honestly tell me you didnā€™t compromise with any features, including color match top, or interior colors, MGV, bigger tires??? Itā€™s just my opinion but I could be wrong. For me saying BUT ITS A BRONCO, just didnā€™t fly when the price increased and the things I wanted decreased. I found a 97 poopcan bronco for $1800. Need about 3k worth of body and engine work, so now I can have what I want and tell people. Yep, itā€™s a bronco.

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it though? Have you signed a buyers agreement with your dealership? I would like to see your buyers invoice to see where the final prices falls.. Out the door maybe 59k, and honestly tell me you didnā€™t compromise with any features, including color match top, or interior colors, MGV, bigger tires??? Itā€™s just my opinion but I could be wrong. For me saying BUT ITS A BRONCO, just didnā€™t fly when the price increased and the things I wanted decreased. I found a 97 poopcan bronco for $1800. Need about 3k worth of body and engine work, so now I can have what I want and tell people. Yep, itā€™s a bronco.
You need some herbal tea and a long bath, dude. Calm the heck down.

Sponsored

TaylorH

Badlands
First Name
Taylor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cool..I ultimately opted for the 4Runner. TRD Pro Lunar Rock is scheduled for 3/15 build and I should have it mid-April. After meeting with the Ford dealership and hearing all the uncertainty but a definitive ā€œno Sasquatch until next yearā€ I figured Iā€™ll wait on a Bronco. If I love the 4Runner, no need to change it up. If I donā€™t, Iā€™ll swap it for a bronco when they are more readily available. Iā€™m planning on 285s with a Wescott lift for the fox shocks so mod cost there is relatively cheap. Iā€™ll do full 3ā€ lift with new suspension when itā€™s time to replace the fox units.
Congrats on the TRD Pro! I just bought a white '21 TRD Pro a few weeks ago and absolutely love it. I have my order for a Area 51 '22 Bronco Wildtrak. Long story short, I want the Bronco but won't get it for at least maybe a year and a half and need something (a second vehicle) now. I have a 2008 4Runner which absolutely is still great (so now I have two 4Runners.) The plan is to sell the 2008 when I get the Bronco. I do love the TRD Pro and if a I had to choose between the two I would choose it over the Bronco. The 4Runner is more practical in many ways and just as great great off-road. The Bronco is more "fun" but it also has a lot going for it. There are pros and cons to both but the 4Runner wins for my needs in versatility. I got lucky and found my TRD Pro in stock on a lot.
Sponsored

Last edited: