Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So how long before the first Bronco goes under the knife and who will be first to install tons and 40's. I see so many brand new Rubi's with this setup I have to assume we will see it on the Bronco as well. I am pretty interested as to what the aftermarket will bring to this marque. I am thinking we will see a ton of these at SEMA whenever it comes back.
Sponsored

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I would be alot happier to see built 9"s on it. I'm thinking a simple 3 step process to glory. Beefy 9" housings, portal wheel ends, and the 40s. Whatever suspension is required 2" or 4" to fit 37s on the cyber orange one or the Warthog, should be all thats needed with the 4.5" added by the portals. And the 1.5:1 portal ratio should help your 9"s feel like they are only twisting 33s. Would be awesome if thats all it took to make a Bronco run 40s but really it needs 44 Super Swampers.
d0a544b4baf139d213c23f89c469cb9e.jpg

001.jpg
BLUE3.jpg

OP
OP
Bodge Garage

Bodge Garage

Badlands
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Land Rover Discovery, Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah good point built 9's would be good setup. I am excited to see what innovation comes from the grassroots to this chassis. I expect to see a Bronco on the cover of ever off road magazine and YouTube video for a year.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Im sure there will be plenty. You know a Badlands sasquatch with a winch is actually qualified for the Ultimate Adventure. That would be pretty nuts if 4 wheeler rook one like that stock. Maybe with a 2 inch lift. Imagine if a showroom Bronco could jeep up with those guys!

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would bet some aftermarket display unit will be swapped and built up before you get to pick yours up from the dealer.
Sponsored