Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4Runner SR5P, '17 Patriot, '04 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t do it leave BL to the ones that had chosen it first ? ? ?
Eh... Reserved a Black Diamond as my first choice, consider it a level up! *laughs*

Truth told I would've stuck with my Black Diamond, but, I can't get some of the features that I'd like with it. So now I waffle between a BL and WT.
Sponsored

Sponsored

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Have we gotten a good photo of the back of the second row seats with the marine grade vinyl? I’m trying to determine what the surface will be like when we fold the seats down

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If this is true, and the Sasquatch package pricing isn't a mess;

please explain why the Sasquatch package is the same price across the board on the 2D Base and 2D/4D Big Bend, which all come with the 7M standard, as the 4D Base and 2D/4D Outer Banks?
The three of which come with the 10A standard.

And yet the 2D/4D Black Diamond gets billed an extra $1595 for the 10A when you chose Sasquatch?
Which also comes with the 7M standard.

Logic evades.
Just a plain ass guess but when I build the BD with squatch it adds the $6895 to the price and then I add the remote start it doesn’t add the $1495...

But when I build out the same BB the squatch is cheaper but then when I add remote start it does add the $1495 for the mid packages

I don’t know but maybe there is something to why the prices for the squatches are different..

Like I said just a wild ass guess

SoccerDude

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
I believe the base states they are LED headlights. Can we get this confirmed?
Ford Bronco tons of new stuff from moab expo on bronco nation instagram Capture.JPG

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
this isn’t true on B&P
Edit: if you add the mid package and above then you get the heated seats in the MGV
Ford Bronco tons of new stuff from moab expo on bronco nation instagram Capture.JPG

More edit: to add a few of the pics.
Will the leather seats only BLs have that ugly orange stitching?

LOMartin

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LR4, F250, b2650HSTC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does this mean Brembo is making the brakes for the Bronco?

is this a thing that was already known?

Ford Bronco tons of new stuff from moab expo on bronco nation instagram 1EF1DB99-97B2-46F0-8B8F-C981A8F80BAD

Sponsored

rigel

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
nissan murano 2017
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Eh... Reserved a Black Diamond as my first choice, consider it a level up! *laughs*

Truth told I would've stuck with my Black Diamond, but, I can't get some of the features that I'd like with it. So now I waffle between a BL and WT.
Same same

BroncoFanBoy

Base
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Have we gotten a good photo of the back of the second row seats with the marine grade vinyl? I’m trying to determine what the surface will be like when we fold the seats down
Based on what I have seen on b&p, I’d would expect automotive carpet, something you would think is cheap, but then you will probably be able to buy some plastic rear-seat “armor” for $500 as an accessory

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man you seem real worked up about people wanting more options. Maybe I'd rather have MGV and power and don't plan on drenching the inside.

And why yes its my first topless vehicle.

Problem is people say they won't drench the inside, but at some point they will, because they can. When they do, motors are gonna get fucked up and they will go complain to Ford for a new one.

If power seats are more important than a wash out floor, there are a lot of options....