First Name
Saxon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So spent yesterday morning at the Moab Expo . It was pretty disorganized overall. Was extremely disappointed that there wasn’t a 2 door bronco! ?. BN was filming a bunch of videos when we were there. I will say seeing the Bronco was nice, but I wasn’t really surprised at any of it. The coverage here really gave me a great idea of what to expect for sure. I did finalize what I want to order by seeing them in person though. Going to order the Sasquatch package. The 35”’s look great. I was also impressed with the look of the marine grade vinyl though. Also the 12” screen is huge, don’t think that I need that. Going to go with the Velocity Blue Black Diamond, due to the lack of interior choices. The wife agreed that yellow interior trim with the blue won’t work. She also fell in love with the cyber orange Bronco Sport. Looks like we are going to end up with 2 Broncos in the driveway. ?
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I disagree. That would likely be worded "overhead" lamps. Anyways, here's a picture of the standard headlights on, and one with signature lighting on. If you look at the background yellow lines for reference, the standard headlight image actually seems to be more yellow. With some mental adjustment, the colors actually looks very close to me, leading me to believe that both are LED lights.

1603983785505.png

1603983825537.png
Correct. No need to guess. There shouldn't be any confusion on this topic.

Both styles of Headlights/Headlamps are LED.

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I saw in another post suggesting that the blind spot monitoring that comes with the mid package automatically gets LED tail lights since these house the sensors. Not sure if this is true.
This rumor came from someone who pointed out their F150 BLISS is integrated in the rear lights... and was wondering if was going to be the same for the Bronco. There is no indication this is the case, and to the contrary, we've seen pictures that appear to show the BLISS sensors under the rear plastic trim below the light.

Ford Bronco tons of new stuff from moab expo on bronco nation instagram BLISS Sensor

Last edited:

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This rumor came from someone who pointed out their F150 BLISS is integrated in the rear lights... and was wondering if was going to be the same for the Bronco. There is no indication this is the case, and to the contrary, we've seen pictures that appear to show the BLISS sensors under the rear plastic trim.
Thanks for the update.

Sponsored
OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked in the instagram thing but no answer so here are my questions for ford people

1. How much demand was responsible for the white top decision in model year 2022

2. Are you going to be lending pre production broncos out to big accessory makers like goose gear or KC hilites to allow them to hit the ground running designing products before launch ?

3. How do lightbars attach to the windshield and will it interfere with removing the roof?

4. For more heavy duty storage cages in the future like seen in the filson concept , are there hardpoints available or is that purely a custom job drilled into the body?.
@Scohin any updates? it would be awesome if you could get us these questions

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
You're not going to do it but unfortunately there are people that will. This day in age things need to be designed for the dumb people. It sucks but that's where we are.
What, you mean like the mandatory signs that say "Coffee is served hot"?

King Luis

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo XC60 & MK5 Jetta TDI
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

All lighting is LED. The difference is the Signature styling.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
wait! Have I not been paying attention BUT the green Bronco under the tarp in Tennessee was the Filson Bronco?

LOL!

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Problem is people say they won't drench the inside, but at some point they will, because they can. When they do, motors are gonna get fucked up and they will go complain to Ford for a new one.

If power seats are more important than a wash out floor, there are a lot of options....
Or Ford could waterproof the electricals for the power seats. It's not very hard, and it is not a new concept. You can easily enclose and waterproof the controls (Probably cost double what the standard controls cost Ford, but that's probably $5), use water proof cables (Again a 2 to 3x cost but we're talking going from $2 in cables to $6), and use brushless motors that are preferably encased in a waterproof housing (The most expensive upgrade of this but still nothing out of the ordinary). Charge an extra $499 for the water resistant powered seats, print more money for themselves, call it a day.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What, you mean like the mandatory signs that say "Coffee is served hot"?
It's actually worth reading on why this warning is on cups.

Spoiler: It's not because someone sued because they didn't know their coffee was going to be hot.

elmystico

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 FJ Cruiser, 1990 Toyota pickup, 2021 Audi Q8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's actually worth reading on why this warning is on cups.

Spoiler: It's not because someone sued because they didn't know their coffee was going to be hot.
True. It's because lawyers gotta get paid ;)
Sponsored