Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scout
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a plain ass guess but when I build the BD with squatch it adds the $6895 to the price and then I add the remote start it doesn’t add the $1495...

But when I build out the same BB the squatch is cheaper but then when I add remote start it does add the $1495 for the mid packages

I don’t know but maybe there is something to why the prices for the squatches are different..

Like I said just a wild ass guess
Last I checked the B&P was still forcing the Auto trans when choosing the squatch package.
Sponsored

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
First ever Jeep and Bronco?

Oh yeah, he's an expert.....

Who's got the pics of the silver Wrangler running the trails with the black broncos??
Thanks for being a bigger expert than I am. I did qualify my statement with "probably". Stop being an internet tough guy an appreciate that my built JL is sitting next to a "built" Bronco. This is a direct stack up of Ford's competition. I think they did a solid job with it too. Jeep has a lot to be concerned about.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I saw in another post suggesting that the blind spot monitoring that comes with the mid package automatically gets LED tail lights since these house the sensors. Not sure if this is true.
I've seen the suggestion too but there's also pics with the panels removed showing the BLIS unit is not integral to the LED rear light. Also the BLIS system is described in the Co-Pilot 360 portion not the Mid package part even though it's included in it but on the BB at least the LED headlights are listed under Safety as standard. Lots of things are still all over the place so who knows, would be a nice addition if you get the Mid or option for the signature front lights to have it included since I'm looking at the BB as a different alternative to the BL that already has it included.
This rumor came from someone who pointed out their F150 BLISS is integrated in the rear lights... and was wondering if was going to be the same for the Bronco. There is no indication this is the case, and to the contrary, we've seen pictures that appear to show the BLISS sensors under the rear plastic trim below the light.

BLISS Sensor.jpg
Most of this comes from the Ranger which was the first taillight integrated BLIS vehicle with this generation of Ford construction.

F-150 has not done anything differently to Ranger for their BLIS integration as far as i'm aware.

Bronco appears to have their BLIS control unit externally mounted from the lamp on Bronco (in a location which has provided no additional protection, but will reduce taillight costs and was probably a packaging decision due to the Boron steel bars behind the taillight). However, it is unlikely that the sensor itself will be mounted behind a metal body panel due to interference., unless they have rolled out industry-first technology just for that sensor..... Unlikely indeed.

Taillight integration for the sensor is still likely, but having that sensor able to be on a canon plug and replaceable separate from the control unit will reduce parts costs/complexity.

Ranger 5g forum thread:
Ranger BLIS taillight integration and $1,2xx cost

Ford Bronco tons of new stuff from moab expo on bronco nation instagram upload_2019-5-13_19-23-4

Ford Bronco tons of new stuff from moab expo on bronco nation instagram 37F0D483-C6E8-4F75-8896-6DEA80A1959F

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Thanks for being a bigger expert than I am. I did qualify my statement with "probably". Stop being an internet tough guy an appreciate that my built JL is sitting next to a "built" Bronco. This is a direct stack up of Ford's competition. I think they did a solid job with it too. Jeep has a lot to be concerned about.
You haven't looked at every single photo of every single Bronco?! Clearly you can't know much.

Welcome to the Broncodome.

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You haven't looked at every single photo of every single Bronco?! Clearly you can't know much.

Welcome to the Broncodome.
Nope, I have only spent an hour alone with a Bronco. I must be an idiot. lol

Sponsored

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ha. You know more than probably 99% of the peanut gallery here then who have never even seen one.

Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on it no matter how uninformed they are.

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

What is the obsession of having power seats on a $50k vehicle? Oh, I might have answered my own question. Still, on a 2-door I don’t think anyone wants to wait for the power seat to move forward and tilt every time someone needs to get in (or out of) the back.
At 6'4" 230lbs I have never sat in in a 7 way manual seat and fit, in the rental cars with manual seats I was assigned, I usually have to switch cars to find a power seat to fit better. The 10 way power gives me the best chance to fit comfortably since we have no way of knowing how we fit currently except for the pictures on this site of huge guys in the drivers seat. In both the BMW and Audi SUVs we have now they are 20 way power seat, not asking for the best... only to fit in the seat comfortably.

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ha. You know more than probably 99% of the peanut gallery here then who have never even seen one.

Look forward to hearing more of your thoughts on it no matter how uninformed they are.
Literally editing my video together as we speak! I'll drop it on here along with all my pictures today!

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do you know what the additional sound deadening is and where it is located in the truck, optioned from the high package?

Sponsored

LandCruiser

Base
First Name
Bocephias
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If you get the interior wet enough to drown seat motors and interior electronics, you have bigger problems.

Does the Bronco come with breather tube extensions?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you know what the additional sound deadening is and where it is located in the truck, optioned from the high package?
A few threads on this already... nothing official but common assumption is it is additional sound deadening matt applied to the body under the carpet and behind the panels.

(This is of course different than the sound deadening panels that you can option that are applied to the inside of the top.)

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

A few threads on this already... nothing official but common assumption is it is additional sound deadening matt applied to the body under the carpet and behind the panels.

(This is of course different than the sound deadening panels that you can option that are applied to the inside of the top.)
Right, an assumption. I need certainty. My build depends on this feature

snoopcat

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
70 Ford Mustang, Mazda CX5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Most of this comes from the Ranger which was the first taillight integrated BLIS vehicle with this generation of Ford construction.

F-150 has not done anything differently to Ranger for their BLIS integration as far as i'm aware.

Bronco appears to have their BLIS control unit externally mounted from the lamp on Bronco (in a location which has provided no additional protection, but will reduce taillight costs and was probably a packaging decision due to the Boron steel bars behind the taillight). However, it is unlikely that the sensor itself will be mounted behind a metal body panel due to interference., unless they have rolled out industry-first technology just for that sensor..... Unlikely indeed.

Taillight integration for the sensor is still likely, but having that sensor able to be on a canon plug and replaceable separate from the control unit will reduce parts costs/complexity.

Ranger 5g forum thread:
Ranger BLIS taillight integration and $1,2xx cost

Ford Bronco tons of new stuff from moab expo on bronco nation instagram Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 14.28.46

Ford Bronco tons of new stuff from moab expo on bronco nation instagram Screen Shot 2020-10-29 at 14.28.46
Are you saying you this think if your bronco build includes Blis that you will have the LED tail lights?

_2020_

Badlands
First Name
Sylvain
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mini Countryman S , 2015 JKU, 2017 X5 3.5i
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
LOL, had this happen a ton of times....pro tip: Shove empty water bottles under the carpet to help air it out.
Right?
It’s part of the yearly dance..
Get all plugs off in May because there is more chance of water coming from above and get them back in for the rain/snow in October

i like the ideas of the water bottles. More elegant than having carpets hanging off the side steps!

Edit: can’t wait for Bronco’s active plugs!
Sponsored