Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, Ford Explorer, KTM 890 ADV
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll be there in the afternoon tomorrow,
So if anyone has Qs for me to ask lmk.
Will the black diamond have a front locker option without going sas?

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hopefully signature headlights and LED taillights are available on black diamond. Otherwise an optioned big bend may be the way to go.
Yep. My backup plan is a Black Diamond down from a Badlands if I can get the signature LED headlights and taillights.

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Please ask if 360 camera programming is final. Huge blind spots, especially in the front make feature almost useless
Ford Bronco tons of new stuff from moab expo on bronco nation instagram 1603920060048

Dave4x4

Wildtrak
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Wrangler, 2022 Defender 90, 2023 2Dr Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I have some Wildtrak questions... things have changed and I’m not sure it is safe to assume what might have been correct info before, is still correct info now.
Franken Bronco / Pre production Pics are unreliable indicators
(For example originally Wildtraks were to come with Black Modular Tops and Shuttered Grills....that is not the case now for initial deliveries.)
1 - What color are the Wildtrak Fender Flares?
2- What color are the Wildtrak accents for the interior? ( Think I saw somewhere that the Wildtrack Interior accent color was suppose to be a Red and saw elsewhere that the accent color is a Blue. )
3 - What color are the Wildtrak door handles? (B&P pics show body color door handles, Ford website Wildtrak description page says Black door handles)
4- How much of a delay is the late availability Black Modular Top?
5-In the Wildtrak B&P, what is the difference between the two bash plate options? ( Listed first is the option for Upgraded Bash Plates for $395. Listed second is the option for Upgraded Front Steel Bash Plates that are included when the HD Modular Front Bumber is selected. )
6-In the 4Dr Wildtrak B&P, Why does selecting the Accessory - Top , Soft Canvas (Bimini) add on a set of roof racks on the hardtop shown in the Wildtrak picture in the B&P?

With changes occurring at various times , I dont want to assume anything ....

Last edited:

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks in advance!
  1. Is it intentional in B&P or can we get roof rails on the 4-door Badlands (and others?) 2.7L hard top?
  2. Is it intentional in B&P or can we get sound deafening on the 4-door Badlands (and others?) 2.7L hard top?
  3. Is it intentional in B&P or can we get paint protection on the 4-door Badlands (and others?) 2.7L hard top?
  4. Does the 4-door soft top have safari mode (modular where you can take the back section off separately)?
  5. Can you get dual tops (MIC and soft top) as an option for Badlands or Wildtrack 4-door?

OP
OP

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked in the instagram thing but no answer so here are my questions for ford people

1. How much demand was responsible for the white top decision in model year 2022

2. Are you going to be lending pre production broncos out to big accessory makers like goose gear or KC hilites to allow them to hit the ground running designing products before launch ?

3. How do lightbars attach to the windshield and will it interfere with removing the roof?

4. For more heavy duty storage cages in the future like seen in the filson concept , are there hardpoints available or is that purely a custom job drilled into the body?.

Sponsored