Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks for being a bigger expert than I am. I did qualify my statement with "probably". Stop being an internet tough guy an appreciate that my built JL is sitting next to a "built" Bronco. This is a direct stack up of Ford's competition. I think they did a solid job with it too. Jeep has a lot to be concerned about.
Glad to see you came over here.
Most would sit in their corner of the internet and lurk, not post.

Welcome.:cool:
Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't get it - for all the uproar about power seats, they can be ordered on a 4 door. Just not in MGV with rubber floors. Make a choice.

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Are you saying you this think if your bronco build includes Blis that you will have the LED tail lights?
I do not have solid information to know what will come with what tail light on Bronco.

Using Ranger and F-150 as the basis for argument, LED tail lights means you have BLIS. Ford has since revised their "360" suite to have various "levels" and capabilities.

For Ranger it was a single Yes/No option with the 501A (don't quote me on that number, could have been 301A) technology package. Gave you BLIS, LED's, corner sensors and everything. Will have to check the window tag on our Ranger, but I think it was ~$2,900 option for Lariat, which was already a ~$4,500 trim level upgrade from XLT.

bmclain

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Explorer, 2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't get it - for all the uproar about power seats, they can be ordered on a 4 door. Just not in MGV with rubber floors. Make a choice.
or wait a couple of years, it might be an option later...

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

johnp1345

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just keep asking BN about the soft top demonstration. . . . Silence
Probably because there isn’t a unit with a soft top available. Contrary to popular belief they don’t get any bronco they want whenever they want. If it’s so easy, why doesn’t someone here do it? Y’all sure demand a lot from BN while simultaneously moaning and groaning about everything they do lmaooo

THEMANatwar

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 F150 Flareside, 2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well some people would like both. Ford could do it if they want to. Some people in this thread take it personally that some of us want both MGV and power seats.

Tortuga353

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok...I’d bitch to Ford as well. There are only two freaking options. They had time to rock crawl all over Moab but can’t produce a high quality video like their interior introduction? I’ve seen enough of the f’n paint cans. No one gives a shit. Come on that’s weak!

Also, I have asked when are they going to be able to do a soft top demonstration? I realize that they are still parading unicorns at this point for some reason. But still silence??

If they don’t know then they say we know you all would like to see how both the tops work. We’re trying to set up a time for a demo. Is it that hard?

Probably because there isn’t a unit with a soft top available. Contrary to popular belief they don’t get any bronco they want whenever they want. If it’s so easy, why doesn’t someone here do it? Y’all sure demand a lot from BN while simultaneously moaning and groaning about everything they do lmaooo

Last edited:

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well some people would like both. Ford could do it if they want to. Some people in this thread take it personally that some of us want both MGV and power seats.
We all want some combination of something we can’t have.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Has anyone asked how this cb is getting powered from a USB port on the dash? Every radio I ever had took 12 volts.

Ford Bronco tons of new stuff from moab expo on bronco nation instagram 44574A3C-968E-49B4-89C1-FD0B92C7C74B

Sponsored

Karl_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, that's why nobody runs a winch in the rain or anywhere near water - or they hurry to cover, dismount it, and put it inside the truck. :rolleyes: Very silly of Ford to build a vehicle where the doors and roof can be removed and not go the extra 100 feet (definitely not a mile) to engineer a waterproofed seat motor solution.

Peter Gosenya

Badlands
First Name
Gabe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is it even plugged in? This is just a demo car.
Thats kind of my point. They put this rail up there and say hey look you can put your cb up here isn’t that great? Oh by the way we won’t give you a way to power it though.
Sponsored