Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeff Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I haven’t heard from the dealership that I placed my order with in months, so I logged into Ford’s site and found an interesting discovery. I have a First Edition that was reserved on 7/20/20 with a reservation number starting with 101…I also reserved an Outer Banks on 1/22/21 with a reservation number starting with 103…(yes I was going to purchase two but decided against it). I spoke to the dealer in Feb and decided to cancel the Outer Banks. Dealer said “no problem, just go online to cancel and let me know when completed”. I did just that and didn’t think anything of it.
My discovery yesterday (I’ve been patient, not checking for updates on Ford’s site this whole time) is the First Edition shows I placed the reservation on 1/22/21 which isn’t even possible since they were fully reserved back in July. I feel that somehow the dealership switched the dates?? I’m at a loss. I know of another guy using the same dealership who received his production email orders already (granted he owns a friggin’ off road shop in town) but it’s been crickets for me. Just at the point of transferring to another dealership but not sure I can without even further delays.
Will be in Austin for the Off-Rodeo event next Tuesday/Wednesday so I’ll see if they can give some advice. Thoughts??
Sponsored

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think you will find, if you look a little closer, that the 1/22/21 date is when your reservation converted to an order and has the 101... Number, you are fine.

OP
OP

BucknBronco

First Edition
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeff Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think you will find, if you look a little closer, that the 1/22/21 date is when your reservation converted to an order and has the 101... Number, you are fine.
You’re 100% right! Thanks for talking me off the ledge. Sheesh, newbie here. :rolleyes:
Sponsored