chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I can't make this easy on myself!!! Too many decisions!

Need to level out the front/accommodate winch/mount etc.

Option 1- Level kit. cheap, gets me back to stock height. Doesn't address added weight. Done right now with through a variety of options

Option 2- OME kits, raises everything up .75", addresses added weight, can offset cost by selling SAS suspension

Option 3- New adjustable coilivers (Likely King). SUPER expensive, adjustable to help level out. Look good, eventually want to do all 4, but probably not in the cards with tires, additional skids, and other stuff I want to do. I would do just the front for now.

I don't want to do a perch/collar lift. I am not looking to go more than 1" level kit. Almost all the downsides of a spacer with the additional effort of having to go use a spring compressor somewhere.
Sponsored

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Food for thought, while you don't want to do a perch kit, its probably the best bang for your buck at the moment. It will both increase ride height a small amount and add bit of preload to the front springs - artificially addressing the extra weight on the nose... Otherwise you've got your bases covered it seems

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Option 3 would be great, but đź’¸.

I think your best course of action are the OME kits. The Bilstein Sasquatch suspension can help offset the cost.

amazingjason

Big Bend
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1987 Samurai, 1966 442
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I ordered a manual 2.3 Sasquatch 2 door big bend with modular bumper and tow and plan to add the winch. Wouldn’t the stock V6 Sasquatch front springs be an ideal swap for both ride height and ride/handling?
Jason

Frankie945

Base
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Q50
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I think if we wait till this time next year or even next spring there will be more options available. The 1.25 perch collar mod does ride nice it feels just like Stock again with the added weight up front I like it for 125$ it’s easy to install and won’t kill your cv’s.

Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been having these same internal debates. Every option has it's own set of cons. I decided on Icon EXP shocks and I'm thinking I might run some 4dr V6 coils on them. The coil part of that formula wouldn't help an FE obviously.

TripleB

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Base Sas 2.7L, 2023 GMC AT4 HDD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Same issue for me. My front is only 1.5" lower than the rear, so I'll probably just roll with it until I want to make a bigger change to 37", if ever.
Sponsored