RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Tacoma, '12 Pilot, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Just in a discussion about sunshades and how I wouldn't mind if mine didn't say BRONCO. Most of us know where the easter eggs are and some are really really cool. A friend at work has a 66 and just loves the gas door.

But....could it be a toned down a little? Logos and bucking broncos are everywhere!!!! I wanted to add the heritage badges but it just seemed like overload to me. Reminds me of what I did to the back window of my truck. A few cool Army and racing stickers, then it got out of hand and they all had to go.

I understand they are honoring the heritage, but did the first gen have this many bucking broncos? I like subtle; sometimes less is more, and the more you see something the less exciting it is. And if no one wants to talk about this, I am down to talk about pizza toppings. I use raspberries.
Sponsored

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just in a discussion about sunshades and how I wouldn't mind if mine didn't say BRONCO. Most of us know where the easter eggs are and some are really really cool. A friend at work has a 66 and just loves the gas door.

But....could it be a toned down a little? Logos and bucking broncos are everywhere!!!! I wanted to add the heritage badges but it just seemed like overload to me. Reminds me of what I did to the back window of my truck. A few cool Army and racing stickers, then it got out of hand and they all had to go.

I understand they are honoring the heritage, but did the first gen have this many bucking broncos? I like subtle; sometimes less is more, and the more you see something the less exciting it is. And if no one wants to talk about this, I am down to talk about pizza toppings. I use raspberries.
First world problem.

Jmax

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Undecided

Agree, they nailed it with the design that speaks enough for the heritage. Less is more, plus I would have liked them to save the money on all the extra eggs and put in higher quality parts like dash or seats that arenā€™t wavy or sound deadening material or research a little more before final design so we would have rear seats that arenā€™t at 90 degrees or cup holders or ā€¦. Or how about this, beef up the QC! I like pep and green olives!!!!

OP
OP
RyanRallyX

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored
OP
OP
RyanRallyX

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have a bunch of pineapple stickers and no Iā€™m not a swinger or poly.
Damn I sure hope the raspberry doesn't mean anything I don't know about.

The YETI

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I guess it could have dildos pasted all over it....

OP
OP
RyanRallyX

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
OP
OP
RyanRallyX

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Sponsored

The YETI

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Earl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 Crew
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Maybe, but I haven't looked at a base model closely yet.
I can afford just about any car on the planet, I ordered what I ordered for a reason...And it isn't money....Put on your raspberry beret, the kind you find at a second hand store.

BOLD Renegade93

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn I sure hope the raspberry doesn't mean anything I don't know about.
Ford Bronco Too many logos or easter eggs? 0F07416D-F4D3-42A1-AC0F-99D63CA1CD49

Thereā€™s only one man who would dare give me the raspberryā€¦

OP
OP
RyanRallyX

RyanRallyX

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I can afford just about any car on the planet, I ordered what I ordered for a reason...And it isn't money....Put on your raspberry beret, the kind you find at a second hand store.
:unsure:

Exomodo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
No Easter eggs is just a square of 80 grit away...

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If there's already one in the driver's seat, any more would be overkill.
This threads going nowhere fast šŸ˜‚

@Ford Motor Company can you stop stamping all the Broncos, we need you to save all that cash youā€™ll save for better quality parts.
Sponsored