First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was 1 of 2 to get their bronco from my dealership, on a quota of 6 they where allowed to order back in January.
BUT THEY DAY IS HERE!
Stunning! Having an absolute ball driving this bad boy around! Put 48 miles on it while using only a quarter tank of gas. Stance of the car is beautiful! The Steelie rims are a nice classic touch! Getting dirty looks from Jeep owners, and some bronco sport owners as well! RIP to the Dodge Ram that thought he could keep up with this machine. Engine is a 2.3 auto, can be alittle slow off the start in any mode thats not sport. VERY SATISFIED WORTH EVERY SECOND OF THE WAIT.

Ford Bronco Took Delivery of my AMB Base!! 9F5DAE47-6F7B-4A9E-B321-CF0A898B5764

Ford Bronco Took Delivery of my AMB Base!! 996CD910-5C14-43AB-B99F-06E1AD2BA5BC

Ford Bronco Took Delivery of my AMB Base!! 681BB976-8E9B-47AC-BDAF-49E21E510521

Ford Bronco Took Delivery of my AMB Base!! FD11D8CC-E4CD-456D-9237-68B5AB7FA4A2

Ford Bronco Took Delivery of my AMB Base!! 35CB8BF5-BCED-4444-832E-F700129A6055

Ford Bronco Took Delivery of my AMB Base!! E3EDAADC-30F8-425A-91B1-6B241D01A461

Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Davebear13

Base
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500, Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was 1 of 2 to get their bronco from my dealership, on a quota of 6 they where allowed to order back in January.
BUT THEY DAY IS HERE!
Stunning! Having an absolute ball driving this bad boy around! Put 48 miles on it while using only a quarter tank of gas. Stance of the car is beautiful! The Steelie rims are a nice classic touch! Getting dirty looks from Jeep owners, and some bronco sport owners as well! RIP to the Dodge Ram that thought he could keep up with this machine. Engine is a 2.3 auto, can be alittle slow off the start in any mode thats not sport. VERY SATISFIED WORTH EVERY SECOND OF THE WAIT.

Ford Bronco Took Delivery of my AMB Base!! IMG_2145.MP

congratulations! Such a great look - 2 door, hard top, antimatter blue!

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BUT THEY DAY IS HERE!

She's a beauty! Good to know even us cheapskates will see our babies soon! Order/blend dates?

RiskyB

Wildtrak
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 4X4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Enjoy your ride, looks good! Love AMB

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

Base
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Gotta throw some meat on those steelies when the factory rubber wears out, but other than that great vehicle.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

BUT THEY DAY IS HERE!

Congrats how is you mic top version 2.0

OP
OP
NutterBuster

NutterBuster

Base
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own
Your Bronco Model
Base
Congrats how is you mic top version 2.0
Very slick! The car is super quiet the sound dreading headliner is a nice touch! Its by far superior to the mic 1 ones that some ford dealers have on the mannequin model. Haven’t taken the back off (because roof rack) but top pannels can slide out from under it.

mlsjr14

Big Bend
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Did you add the side steps after delivery? I’m curious if you made a before/after comparison in terms of ease of entry.

BudgetBronco

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep WJ Grand Cherokee Overland
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Its by far superior to the mic 1 ones that some ford dealers have on the mannequin model.
I'm very interested in your thoughts on this, can you detail your thoughts a bit more on HOW it is superior?

I have had my 2 door MIC 1.0 top for a couple months now and have no problems at all. I am wondering what I can look forward to when I trade it in for a 2.0.

Congrats on your new ride and welcome to the 2 door Base AMB club!!

Sponsored
OP
OP
NutterBuster

NutterBuster

Base
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own
Your Bronco Model
Base
She's a beauty! Good to know even us cheapskates will see our babies soon! Order/blend dates?
Order date was January 13th, I was 6th on the list for my pre order and the 4th to convert to an actual order. The base being the most economically friendly, spares no expense and is worth every penny. This is the first car I ever bought, and id be kicking myself for caving to buy anything else. In comparison to the 2.7 outerbanks I test drove. The base has the right amount of options without getting overwhelming. plenty of meat for down the road customizations.

Shallow Drifter

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAM 3500
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

BUT THEY DAY IS HERE!

Man, I'm right behind you. My base will be here at the end of the month. Just got my update!!!!!!

OP
OP
NutterBuster

NutterBuster

Base
First Name
Nicholas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Own
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you add the side steps after delivery? I’m curious if you made a before/after
I had purchased them after ordering. And had the dealer put them on as the did final inspections. They are well needed and fill a visual “gap”. Getting in and out is way easier with them. Expecially if you have anyone in the back (your door jams will tank you). Super worth it!!

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Very slick! The car is super quiet the sound dreading headliner is a nice touch! Its by far superior to the mic 1 ones that some ford dealers have on the mannequin model. Haven’t taken the back off (because roof rack) but top pannels can slide out from under it.
Great to hear and once agagin congrats antimatter blue and 2 door great build

stormshadow3800

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Jetta TDI, Bronco Badlands (SAS)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats! I'm actually regretting not ordering AMB after seeing pics. I think Base looks much better with the 2 door.

@NutterBuster I assume you've pulled the tops off? How much of a pain is it with the roof racks? I'm not quite sure how those are attached with the Mic top.
Sponsored