Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hope to see you driving on the road! Congrats! Maybe I should've gone with them again lol
Sponsored

NotoriousBDP

Badlands
First Name
J
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 WL74 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm super pleased with the Bronco - some notes:

Bronco saved my wife's car experience! She's also happy that the Bronco is narrower than my Ram was, so there's more room in the garage. Happy wife, happy other stuff.

People coming up to you every time you stop to comment/ask questions is real.

...pulled up to the pump... ...while I was waiting, the attractive lady in the next lane walked up to ask me what kind of car it was and let me know how much she liked the color and the design.

Bought groceries, came back out, another attractive lady comes up and comments on how nice it is, how great the color is, and how she's jealous. The Bronco is a "chick magnet."
Keep that up and your wife will make you get rid of it!

OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A few more quick notes just things I noticed.

The hood doesn't seem big to me. It's pretty much just about right. I think the perception there comes from how the Wrangler's fender design works. That said, I've owned three Wranglers and the hood on the Bronco is just fine to me. That's just like, my opinion, man (paraphrasing The Big Lebowski).

I really like how the doors are on the Bronco over the Wrangler. Wrangler doors, well, you open them and they go wherever they want depending on what angle the Wrangler sits at. Bronco doors, they go where you want them and kind of stay there. It's refreshing to be able to open a door, turn around, then come back and the door hasn't shut or swung all wide open on its own. I like that.

The swing gate feels fine to me. I get it has that gas charged doomahicky going on. My last JK had a 35" tire on an aftermarket wheel mounted using an ARB tire mount. To me, it feels about the same as that, so I guess maybe I'm just used to resistance opening the gate.

mandyhoth

Outer Banks
First Name
Mandy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explore
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sure wish I would’ve been on that train with you to Utah. Who knows when I’ll ever get out of production purgatory. Congrats on yours. It looks awesome!!

Bmars1127

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

A few more quick notes just things I noticed.

The hood doesn't seem big to me. It's pretty much just about right. I think the perception there comes from how the Wrangler's fender design works. That said, I've owned three Wranglers and the hood on the Bronco is just fine to me. That's just like, my opinion, man (paraphrasing The Big Lebowski).

I really like how the doors are on the Bronco over the Wrangler. Wrangler doors, well, you open them and they go wherever they want depending on what angle the Wrangler sits at. Bronco doors, they go where you want them and kind of stay there. It's refreshing to be able to open a door, turn around, then come back and the door hasn't shut or swung all wide open on its own. I like that.

The swing gate feels fine to me. I get it has that gas charged doomahicky going on. My last JK had a 35" tire on an aftermarket wheel mounted using an ARB tire mount. To me, it feels about the same as that, so I guess maybe I'm just used to resistance opening the gate.
Agree with your observation on the hood, doors, and gate! Been driving mine for a week- first one in this area - and lots of questions and looks. It’s been fun! The girls on campus gave me this look:
Ford Bronco Took delivery today at Ken Garff West Valley in UT 1628661227525

yep, they were jelly!! 🤣

Sponsored

lakesinai

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 4dr OBX MIC 2.7 Rear Locker A51 Roast
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so it looks like it took them 18 days to deliver your bronco in total! Thats super good. Did they deliver before the estimated date ford gave you?

OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

so it looks like it took them 18 days to deliver your bronco in total! Thats super good. Did they deliver before the estimated date ford gave you?
Thanks for reminding me! I meant to mention something about this. Before I lost access to all the trackers, my pizza tracker showed "Shipped" as "Est. 18 days." It showed "Delivery" as "Est. 8/15/2021."

I received my Bronco at the dealership just at 18 days from shipment from Ford. I'm glad I saved all these images to my drive before I lost access!

Ford Bronco Took delivery today at Ken Garff West Valley in UT pizza-tracker

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for reminding me! I meant to mention something about this. Before I lost access to all the trackers, my pizza tracker showed "Shipped" as "Est. 18 days." It showed "Delivery" as "Est. 8/15/2021."

I received my Bronco at the dealership just at 18 days from shipment from Ford. I'm glad I saved all these images to my drive before I lost access!

Ford Bronco Took delivery today at Ken Garff West Valley in UT pizza-tracker
Dang so they were pretty accurate of the est. days but the delivery is off.

OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Quick update - receipt of the Ford Pass points for delivery of a new vehicle happened overnight after activating the vehicle in Ford Pass App. I received 42,000 points by the time I woke up this morning.

Sponsored
OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dang so they were pretty accurate of the est. days but the delivery is off.
I think they pad the delivery in case it has to sit in the rail yard or has to be trucked a farther distance. One of the other members was on the same train as me. I was delivered yesterday. His was loaded on a truck at the rail yard and will be arriving at his dealership today.

I think I benefited because my dealer is about 5 miles from the rail yard and his is quite a bit farther.

I really doubt Ford's system said, "Well, this guy is close to the rail yard and that guy is far, so he gets one day and that guy gets 40 days and 40 nights." It's probably a flat 5 days for anyone, no matter how near or far.

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think they pad the delivery in case it has to sit in the rail yard or has to be trucked a farther distance. One of the other members was on the same train as me. I was delivered yesterday. His was loaded on a truck at the rail yard and will be arriving at his dealership today.

I think I benefited because my dealer is about 5 miles from the rail yard and his is quite a bit farther.

I really doubt Ford's system said, "Well, this guy is close to the rail yard and that guy is far, so he gets one day and that guy gets 40 days and 40 nights." It's probably a flat 5 days for anyone, no matter how near or far.
Yeah that sounds about right. My dealer told me that even though im up in idaho my order is classified as a retail order so it should be a priority order to get on the truck faster. Thats not guaranteed but should help speed things up once it gets to utah

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Congratulations! Looking forward to taking delivery. I think it will be the closest feeling to what Christmas was like as a kid. I can't wait to see how many old farts hit on me when I get mine! 😂

OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@ChrisD you'll be missed in the 7/19 thread...happy trails!
Oh, I'll be sticking around! I have to see all my 7/19 cohorts receive their broncos through all the trials and tribulations of FOMOCO Jail!
Sponsored