Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh, I'll be sticking around! I have to see all my 7/19 cohorts receive their broncos through all the trials and tribulations of FOMOCO Jail!
I'm sure we'll all be feeling like Andy Dufresne after crawling through the 500yds of shit this launch has been.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
hey I’m happy to see a 7/19er get their rig
Love it!
That’s my exact ride except I ordered the upgraded wheels, should be here by the. End of the month!
Congrats and enjoy it

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
How are you enjoying the cactus 🌵?

I feel in love with it on the ranger, ordered it on my BL, but haven’t actually seen in in person on the bronco yet?

OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 2021 Lincoln Corsair
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

hey I’m happy to see a 7/19er get their rig
Love it!
That’s my exact ride except I ordered the upgraded wheels, should be here by the. End of the month!
Congrats and enjoy it
I'd requested the upgraded wheels but they missed it on the order and I didn't notice until, well, a couple of weeks ago. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, actually - I was talking with the sales manager yesterday and said, "At some point in the future, I'll wind up lifting it and I'll go to a wider wheel anyway, so this works for me."

They have the upgraded wheels on their mannequin (4 Door Cyber Orange Badlands) and they do look nice. I'd be happy either way!

Sponsored
OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How are you enjoying the cactus 🌵?

I feel in love with it on the ranger, ordered it on my BL, but haven’t actually seen in in person on the bronco yet?
Frankly, what I really wanted was a sort of sand or light brown, but that wasn't an option. I wanted as subdued a color as possible for Utah and definitely didn't want something dark. I love the look of AMB, but I'll be off roading here and worried about what it'll look like after, well, I do whatever it is I'm going to do.

I really like the cactus grey. I'd originally wanted A51, but after seeing the colors in Moab, changed my order.

Funny thing happened yesterday. My sales guy came up and said, "was this the color you wanted? This says A51." I said, "Yeah, remember that time I called you at home? Then said, go to the office and change my order. I want cactus gray!"

So, yeah, I'm totally digging it.

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd requested the upgraded wheels but they missed it on the order and I didn't notice until, well, a couple of weeks ago. I'm pretty happy with the way it turned out, actually - I was talking with the sales manager yesterday and said, "At some point in the future, I'll wind up lifting it and I'll go to a wider wheel anyway, so this works for me."

They have the upgraded wheels on their mannequin (4 Door Cyber Orange Badlands) and they do look nice. I'd be happy either way!
I like the stock wheels you have, I’m in the same boat kind of kicking myself I ordered the upgraded wheels because I do plan on a lift and wheels down the road…
Oh well

enjoy it Chris!

Texas Sunshine

Base
First Name
Suzann
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ha...If this old fart hits on you it will be for no other reason than to go for a ride in your Bronco!!!
I know when I'm being used! Hahaha grew up w/all older brothers and one of them had a 1970 Bronco.

Erock

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Alpine edition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congrats

Sponsored
OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Trivia: When my bronco shipped, I was looking at the calendar. My wife said, "It will come on my birthday." It did.

I sent her a text it had arrived and I was picking it up at the dealership on the way home. She called and said, "Go ahead and cancel the dinner reservations. We'll go a different day."

It's true love. :love:

Goosesoup

Outer Banks
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra 2500 Denali, 2012 SS Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tonight, I did my first fill up since buying the Bronco, going out to the desert tomorrow and wanted a full tank. I had run 228 miles, mostly in town, and had half a tank. Here's the results from the Fuelly app - it's my best MPG because it's my only MPG, LOL!

Ford Bronco Took delivery today at Ken Garff West Valley in UT IMG_1762

CDawg297!

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Tonight, I did my first fill up since buying the Bronco, going out to the desert tomorrow and wanted a full tank. I had run 228 miles, mostly in town, and had half a tank. Here's the results from the Fuelly app - it's my best MPG because it's my only MPG, LOL!

Ford Bronco Took delivery today at Ken Garff West Valley in UT IMG_1762
What desert you going out to?

OP
OP
ChrisD

ChrisD

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

What desert you going out to?
Out around to the south of Dugway. I don't want to do anything likely to break something unless it was going to break anyway, but I do want to make sure all the things that should be working work as intended.

I'm taking notes for things that might need adjustment so I can get it all sorted out if I need to.
Sponsored