First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
That is really nice !! How does it drive ?
Not OP but driving on road is so much improved vs. a Badlands SAS. It’s a nice ride (night and day different from the SAS), and the suspension soaks up bumps with ease. Doesn’t feel too much wider driving than the SAS either, but a much taller presence.
Sponsored

Jpa

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Purchase
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Not OP but driving on road is so much improved vs. a Badlands SAS. It’s a nice ride (night and day different from the SAS), and the suspension soaks up bumps with ease. Doesn’t feel too much wider driving than the SAS either, but a much taller presence.
Thank you, very love to hear . I’m paying way over MSRP and contemplating so much. Thanks again So good to hear ! Any other good news pass along lol

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you, very love to hear . I’m paying way over MSRP and contemplating so much. Thanks again So good to hear ! Any other good news pass along lol
Be prepared to have someone checking out your ride every time you park, and wanting to talk about it… It makes the Sasquatch look small, and I definitely recommend trying to see one in person to really appreciate the scale of the vehicle. I was able to pay sticker so may be a little skewed in my thoughts.

Jpa

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Purchase
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Be prepared to have someone checking out your ride every time you park, and wanting to talk about it… It makes the Sasquatch look small, and I definitely recommend trying to see one in person to really appreciate the scale of the vehicle. I was able to pay sticker so may be a little skewed in my thoughts.
Wow ! Can’t believe you got it for sticker !
Do you have more pictures ? And did you get all the options or any options you could have done without or wish you’d gotten?

onthelookout

Raptor
First Name
C.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Wow ! Can’t believe you got it for sticker !
Do you have more pictures ? And did you get all the options or any options you could have done without or wish you’d gotten?
Was very fortunate with that, and getting one of the so called golden tickets. I dropped it off for full PPF so can post some pictures thereafter. It’s pretty loaded with LUX, carbon, leather trimmed seats, beadlock capable wheels, etc. The carbon and seats look great, and maybe the only thing I’d question is the wheels (I like the look, but the standard ones are pretty nice too and the RTR set).
Sponsored