Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

What happened to your colorizer since Friday. On Friday, under colors, you could go to a color palette. Since then, all you get under colors are color codes. Please bring back the color palette.
I added a box that shows the current color code and lets you paste in a different one, but nothing has been removed. The same color picker is still to the right of that box. It uses the browser's default color picker, so it will work slightly differently on your phone than on your computer.

Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 1601925647999
Sponsored

Lewisj41

Heritage
First Name
Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I added a box that shows the current color code and lets you paste in a different one, but nothing has been removed. The same color picker is still to the right of that box. It uses the browser's default color picker, so it will work slightly differently on your phone than on your computer.

Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 1601925647999
You deserve the equivalent of the Nobel prize for this! Thank you!

OP
OP
bgmort

bgmort

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Okay, I swear I'm going to leave this thing alone for a while. I have made some big changes:

1. Added another image – one from the 4dr 360 colorizer with the Bronco sitting in the snow.
2. Made it so you can save favorites. Really useful for comparing shades as well as remembering the ones you like. You can give each saved color a name.
3. Finally made the interface and layout a little more functional and attractive. If you're on a phone, the top and bottom sections scroll independently.

I still haven't added the ability to drop in your own images as originally planned. It's a lot of work, but also, it takes a little bit of tweaking the settings to get the colorizing to look right. I may do it if enough people ask me for it, but for now I'll just plan on leaving it as is.

Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 1601934003245

You deserve the equivalent of the Nobel prize for this! Thank you!
I'm not opposed to DMing people my Venmo handle, if anybody feels inclined to buy me a burger! No pressure though, projects like this are a lot of fun, even if they're very time consuming.

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Back in the day, pastel colors ruled!
If you didn't like what was offered, you could special order colors and options.
You'd think in our modern age with all of our advancements in automation there would be a wider range of colors available. VW would allow you to order a Golf R in 40 different customer colors, which was awesome (but the additional $2,500 cost was not very appetizing).

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If the 1965 palette was what Ford was offering......I’d lose my mind. There is no way I could make a decision with all those awesome colors.

I love that GTO in purple. It’s mean looking. Nice on the mustang too
When I ordered my 2008 Jeep Rubicon 4-door, the one issue holding me back was the deplorable lack of color choices. I ended up going through with it, but i was never satisfied with the bright yellow color. All the other colors available were unacceptable. All the palette choices from Zemaniak's post, if offered, would make color picking difficult. Any of them would be excellent.

Sponsored

Krak-A-Pat

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Black diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

My three! Really wish they had Green or even something more earthy than what they have.
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors EddieGreen Bronco
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors brown Bronco
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors Mintblue Bronco

OP
OP
bgmort

bgmort

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I agree, they really dropped the ball on earthy colors. Tans, browns, oranges, and greens all look great on the Bronco.

Last edited:

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Once again, big thanks to bgmort for the colorizer tool.

I tried my best for three different colors.
But I'm doing this on my phone.
So it's not perfect.

Three colors I'm leaning towards are:

2020 Grabber Lime
1970 Mustang Calypso Coral
Early Bronco Hot Ginger

Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 20201008_065703
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 20201012_161023
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 20201012_161630
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 20201012_161555
Sponsored