Base
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
This morning, I woke up with an idea: What if you could take any of these photoshopped color renders, automatically detect the re-colored parts, and change the color using a color picker? So I spent a few hours throwing one together. It's still very rough at the moment, but it works. It uses two similar photos to detect which parts of the photo are colorized, and then re-colorizes those parts. For now you can only use the included example photos I used, @BroncoBoy22's renders from https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rendered-in-production-and-other-colors.6010/. But when I get some more time, I'll make it so you can use any photo you want from your computer.

Check it out! https://colorizer.mortensoncreative.com/
I would pick most of these paint colors from this thread. Why didn't Ford do this? I hope Ford may come with more surprise colors on the BP. Because right now I am settling . Where is green?

Chrism81

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Green certainly doesn’t sell well when there isn’t even an option. Ford trucks have always had a green option. These selections where most are just an extension of existing ones show a lack of thought on what offroading folks want. I’d take Green Gem, don’t have to dive back too far in Ford color history.
I would probably pay extra to have a green color

Badgerbrown

Black Diamond
First Name
Badger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150 and a 1979 VW Beetle Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 1601846879023
Chocolate brown with white tops and grill ?

Washbjj88

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the color I wish I could get. Thanks for putting together a great tool to visualize different colors. Maybe a tan soft top with saddle leather and black vinyl interior..... ?

E145A408-2DA9-4642-BAE8-80BBE3049D86.jpeg

Sponsored

Palerider

Outer Banks
First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

iri
just because lavender is my favorite color

CB26BD92-4E56-473F-B45F-C44728CD6B39.jpeg
Remember when Ford actually offered great colors? Pepperidge Farm remembers.
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors E145A408-2DA9-4642-BAE8-80BBE3049D86
Back in the day, pastel colors ruled!
If you didn't like what was offered, you could special order colors and options. A Colorado dealer used the Iris Mist/Evening Orchid paint from the 1965 Pontiac/Chevy palette, and offered it on her own special edition mustang, the "she country special".
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 1601875479431

Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 1601875986000

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

iri

If you didn't like what was offered, you could special order colors and options. A Colorado dealer used the Iris Mist/Evening Orchid paint from the 1965 Pontiac/Chevy palette, and offered it on her own special edition mustang, the "she country special".
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 1601875986000

That is cool!

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Doing this makes me sad honestly. Ford gave is 3 blues, 2 reds, black, white, 3 greys, and school bus.
Four blues, right? AMB, Velocity, Lightning, and I'd throw Area 51 in there too.

I love some of the choices people are coming up with on this thread but I have to believe Ford put a lot of thought into their colors with marketing research, focus groups, etc. My guess is they tried to make the older crowd, military crowd, and the long-time Bronco enthusiasts happy with some picks, but they had to attract a younger crowd too - people at the height of their career who have been doing well in the economy of the last decade and have a lot of money socked away. Of course there's some crossover between the groups.

This forum (or at least the most vocal members) isn't exactly representative of their entire market. We're aging out - not just the Boomers, but the Millenials too - and I suspect Ford has their eye on the next generation of car enthusiasts, outdoor enthusiasts, and big spenders.

'Course I could be dead wrong. Maybe they just screwed up.

Darforce

Black Diamond
First Name
Darlene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru crosstrek/ Mazda miata
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

iri

If the 1965 palette was what Ford was offering......I’d lose my mind. There is no way I could make a decision with all those awesome colors.

I love that GTO in purple. It’s mean looking. Nice on the mustang too

FTFRS

Green is just a color that ebbs and flows more than your standard blacks/whites/dark grays/silvers/reds/blues that are always fairly consistent offerings. Green goes along with purples, yellows, oranges, browns, golds, pastels, neons, etc., where there are periods where they're hot, and good stretches where they're not, and if a manufacturer doesn't offer one, it's a pain to get one with wrapping or painting.

Back in the 90's I recall there were a lot more green cars on the road. before that, 60's/70's as well. 80's, not so much, and 00's and 10's not so much either. However, I think we'll be coming back into a period of greens being more in style here. I've been seeing more late model cars in various shades of green around town, and it's about time for it to come back into popularity. I mean, look at how much people fawned over the 2020 army green on Toyota TRD Pros. Now their next Pro color is Lunar Rock, which has shades of green in it.

Sponsored

cybersal

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If my Escape dies or needs a major repair before the Bronco is released, one plan is to buy a used Outback or Forester. Besides their reliability and all-wheel drive, they come in green.

Bronco1951

Badlands
First Name
Allan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Escape / 2 door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This morning, I woke up with an idea: What if you could take any of these photoshopped color renders, automatically detect the re-colored parts, and change the color using a color picker? So I spent a few hours throwing one together. It's still very rough at the moment, but it works. It uses two similar photos to detect which parts of the photo are colorized, and then re-colorizes those parts. For now you can only use the included example photos I used, @BroncoBoy22's renders from https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rendered-in-production-and-other-colors.6010/. But when I get some more time, I'll make it so you can use any photo you want from your computer.

Check it out! https://colorizer.mortensoncreative.com/
What happened to your colorizer since Friday. On Friday, under colors, you could go to a color palette. Since then, all you get under colors are color codes. Please bring back the color palette.
Sponsored