Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors Capture.PNG

A lot of us think alike...

Sponsored

Badplaid72

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Awesome tool, lets see how many hours I will spend on this today.

Have to blend the perfect color green :)
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors download
Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 1601676712684
Dude, before I went through the posts I made my color, and the first post I see is damn near the same thing, actually better, but whatever, its a tool. What I will say is that there is a lot of freakin green in this thread... Hello Ford?!

Free Pizza

Badlands
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OP
OP
bgmort

bgmort

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

This morning, I woke up with an idea: What if you could take any of these photoshopped color renders, automatically detect the re-colored parts, and change the color using a color picker? So I spent a few hours throwing one together. It's still very rough at the moment, but it works. It uses two similar photos to detect which parts of the photo are colorized, and then re-colorizes those parts. For now you can only use the included example photos I used, @BroncoBoy22's renders from https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...rendered-in-production-and-other-colors.6010/. But when I get some more time, I'll make it so you can use any photo you want from your computer.

Check it out! https://colorizer.mortensoncreative.com/
Alright, I have officially shirked an entire day of work, but such is self-employment. I've cleaned up the interface a bit, and given you another image to work with. Enjoy!

OP
OP
bgmort

bgmort

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Another new favorite. Also, I've added a random color button, which I think proves what many of us were beginning to suspect: The Bronco makes just about any color look good.

Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors download

Sponsored

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Getting close to believing once again that CG is a Gray/Green. Still not a true believer, but getting close.

Ford Bronco Tool: Color Blend Your Own Bronco Sasquatch For Vinyl Wrap Ideas and Future Colors 1601681499453