Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This looks like you can get a 2022 FE with a Mod Top?? Hoping so, but the FAQ and email say otherwise?
1616707581195.png
Yea, seems pretty straight forward.

If you get a FE, you get a MIC top.

There will be no 2022 FEs and no Mod tops in 2021. The math checks out.
Yeah, I think that highlighted bit by @chtucker is either a cut-and-paste error, or simply implying that if a FE person wants, they *can* wait for a MY22 as one of their options... (but it just has to be a not an FE.)

In any event, it's my professional opinion that based on everything said today, no one should be expecting to get an FE in MY22 under any circumstance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Yeah, I think that highlighted bit by @chtucker is either a cut-and-paste error, or simply implying that if a FE person wants, they *can* wait for a MY22 as one of their options... (but it just has to be a not an FE.)

In any event, it's my professional opinion that based on everything said today, no one should be expecting to get an FE in MY22 under any circumstance.

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Agreed... but hoping for the opposite

No heartbreak though.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We should take ALL the Ford folks in charge of this launch, and reassign them to fix Global Warming:
  • they're already proficient at talking out of both sides of their mouth
  • facts don't really matter
  • half-truths...with so much left unsaid

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should take ALL the Ford folks in charge of this launch, and reassign them to fix Global Warming:
  • they're already proficient at talking out of both sides of their mouth
  • facts don't really matter
  • half-truths...with so much left unsaid
Did you just quote me to take a jab at global climate change?

Blaven

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So change to MIC, (MAYBE) take delivery in '21 take $1000, apply $1000 to Shadow-Black MOD top when available?...

I don't even know at this point.
That's what I'm thinking of doing with these points and the ones that were given to us months ago.

Sponsored

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice touch that they are explicitly telling dealers to let their customers know where the timestamp falls within their projected allocation.

Of course, some dealers still won't do it. Some will tell their customers they know nothing about tops being delayed or free headliners. And still others will come up with even more fanciful tales.

Fonz54

Badlands
First Name
Lou
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Commander, Porsche Cayenne, Mercedes C250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

IFTTT TOP MATRIX

Roof Customer Handling Matrix 1.jpg

Roof Customer Handling Matrix 2.jpg
What does the statement "More Customers Will Get 22MY"? Does that mean even if you ordered the Modular top and change to the MIC before the April change deadline that you may not get your Bronco until 2022 anyway? Is there a Little Orphan Annie Secret Decoder Ring that comes with this matrix?

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This implies we can get a 2022 First Edition??
No actually if you look at the matrix it flat out says you can't get anything other the MIC roof for the first edition, which implies they're going to mandatorily produce all first editions in 2021.

Sponsored

Metal_Horses

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1971 Bronco, 1969 Mustang, 85 SVO, Mach-e
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know that about a Badlands 4 door 2.7 with mid package and sasquatch is getting the headliner? My dealer is unsure, previously we have been told it was because of GVW issues.

bdub2you

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know that about a Badlands 4 door 2.7 with mid package and sasquatch is getting the headliner? My dealer is unsure, previously we have been told it was because of GVW issues.
If you're getting the Marine Grade Vinyl then the headliner is a free option but not mandatory. For all other MIC hard tops the headliner is mandatory and automatically added. If you already had opted for it then the price will be reduced by the $495 they were going to charge for it.

jclaypool83

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badsquatch, 6.7L 2500 RAM, FOCUS RS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you're getting the Marine Grade Vinyl then the headliner is a free option but not mandatory. For all other MIC hard tops the headliner is mandatory and automatically added. If you already had opted for it then the price will be reduced by the $495 they were going to charge for it.
[/QUOTE

the option wasn't available and still isn't available. If you select all these options, 4 door, badland, sasquatch, mic top, mid package, 2.7t. the headliner is unavailable. it will make you switch engines.
Sponsored