Lashedup

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
looked through 10 pages of posts and multiple searches and haven’t found this anywhere….

Is there a list of the top 50 Ford Dealers by sales volume?

TIA.
Sponsored

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen one that is less than five years old. It's not information that is typically made public.

I wouldn't use such a list to try to reverse engineer where to order a Bronco, either. Too many other variables. You're better off calling around and seeing if any dealerships will share both their allocation and reservation numbers with you. Most won't reveal this information, however.

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

looked through 10 pages of posts and multiple searches and haven’t found this anywhere….

Is there a list of the top 50 Ford Dealers by sales volume?

TIA.
Yes, please cut in front of my hour 9 reservation. Still waiting...

BadazzBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I haven't seen one that is less than five years old. It's not information that is typically made public.

I wouldn't use such a list to try to reverse engineer where to order a Bronco, either. Too many other variables. You're better off calling around and seeing if any dealerships will share both their allocation and reservation numbers with you. Most won't reveal this information, however.
I have called NUMEROUS dealers and have not found ONE willing to share this info! So frustrating

Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have called NUMEROUS dealers and have not found ONE willing to share this info! So frustrating
They are not going to share unless they are at the top of the list.

For example Damerow Ford in Portland won't hesitate to tell you they are the top Ford dealership in the Region (not state). I believe the region is Washington, Oregon and Idaho.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I don't know if there's a report on our end to generate national data. Most dealers get a daily or weekly report from their zone managers that has a regional rank. I'm in the great lakes region and the top guy has sold nearly 3,200. Next closest is almost half of that. Where they rank nationally I have no idea. There are some guys out there that sell in a month about what we do annually.

OP
OP
Lashedup

Lashedup

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, please cut in front of my hour 9 reservation. Still waiting...
I hear you. I have an early reservation as well. Weighing my options at the moment. May just buy something else and do a wait and see. Ford really bungled this whole reservation system mess. One of the worst new vehicle rollouts that I can remember and I've been in the automotive corporate side for more than 30 years.

OP
OP
Lashedup

Lashedup

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't know if there's a report on our end to generate national data. Most dealers get a daily or weekly report from their zone managers that has a regional rank. I'm in the great lakes region and the top guy has sold nearly 3,200. Next closest is almost half of that. Where they rank nationally I have no idea. There are some guys out there that sell in a month about what we do annually.
So who are the largest in the Great Lakes region? Top five is fine. Just curious how they are handling things. Thanks!

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'd rather not drop names as a couple of the dealers on here are in my region. Ricart is the top guy and probably the only one close to running with some of the biggest dealers around the country.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lashedup

Lashedup

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd rather not drop names as a couple of the dealers on here are in my region. Ricart is the top guy and probably the only one close to running with some of the biggest dealers around the country.
Thanks and I understand your position. Ricart wants $114,000 for a First Edition.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They are not going to share unless they are at the top of the list.

For example Damerow Ford in Portland won't hesitate to tell you they are the top Ford dealership in the Region (not state). I believe the region is Washington, Oregon and Idaho.
same experience with them and they shared their expected allocation and orders with me. Could have been lying about that part for all I know though.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks and I understand your position. Ricart wants $114,000 for a First Edition.
Hopefully prices will start coming back down to reality once Ford gets more units produced. If the market supported $114K it probably wouldn't be for sale anymore which tells me fewer people with tons of expendable $$ have already bought what they want. Biggest thing Ford can do to help is get the carry over '21 now 22's built and get caught up enough to start building true dealer stock orders. Everyone will be back to invoice or below invoice pricing like everything else assuming chips and other supplies don't mess things up again.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same experience with them and they shared their expected allocation and orders with me. Could have been lying about that part for all I know though.
I'm not in sales but from what I've been told, Ford hasn't officially released any '22 allocation figures. That does not mean some dealers don't have an inside line to the right person, just take anything you hear with a grain of salt for now. I've gotten 7 so far for '22 and have no idea if that will continue, increase or decrease.

DaveH

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 Ford Focus, 98 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And yet Levine advised us to ask.
Sponsored