Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Levine also implies in the same tweet that moving between dealers is a decision that can be made by you and not Ford. Check out the adventures of the people on this forum who are trying to actually do this.

I don't think gaming the allocation system is too accessible for end customers. To improve your position, you really need a solid idea of where you stand at your current dealer and where you would stand at your new one. Even the dealers themselves aren't too sure about that.

Honestly I think a lot of people are best off staying put and hoping for the best. Ford can change the allocation formula at the drop of a hat, and my guess is that might happen if the reservation backlog at different dealers gets too out of whack.
Sponsored

BadazzBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tamar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm not in sales but from what I've been told, Ford hasn't officially released any '22 allocation figures. That does not mean some dealers don't have an inside line to the right person, just take anything you hear with a grain of salt for now. I've gotten 7 so far for '22 and have no idea if that will continue, increase or decrease.
And yet Levine advised us to ask.
Levine also implies in the same tweet that moving between dealers is a decision that can be made by you and not Ford. Check out the adventures of the people on this forum who are trying to actually do this.

I don't think gaming the allocation system is too accessible for end customers. To improve your position, you really need a solid idea of where you stand at your current dealer and where you would stand at your new one. Even the dealers themselves aren't too sure about that.

Honestly I think a lot of people are best off staying put and hoping for the best. Ford can change the allocation formula at the drop of a hat, and my guess is that might happen if the reservation backlog at different dealers gets too out of whack.
I would just like the Bronco that I reserved on July 24th, 2020, in the order promised from day one. This whole car buying process went from exciting and fun to disgusting, convoluted and greed driven. There is a reason I have had the same car for 15 years

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This process shouldn't be so convoluted... I would just like my Bronco in the order I reserved

I would just like the Bronco that I reserved on July 24th, 2020, in the order promised from day one. This whole car buying process went from exciting and fun to disgusting, convoluted and greed driven. There is a reason I have had the same car for 15 years
I think the plan they started with was reasonable but the wheels came off when numerous suppliers ran into a wall. They've been trying to salvage the plan ever since even with all of the problems still ongoing upstream.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

same experience with them and they shared their expected allocation and orders with me. Could have been lying about that part for all I know though.
Ford Bronco Top Ford Dealers By Volume? 0542A483-57B7-4C61-8C94-E6B57095D07D

It would be pretty brazen to lie as you’d get called out pretty quickly by other dealers. Took the wife over today so she could drive their demo unit.

adampdx

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Top Ford Dealers By Volume? 0542A483-57B7-4C61-8C94-E6B57095D07D

It would be pretty brazen to lie as you’d get called out pretty quickly by other dealers. Took the wife over today so she could drive their demo unit.
I should have been more specific.. I saw the banner too when ordering in person. I meant they could have fed me BS with regard to orders in front of me and their expected allocation. Doesn't matter either way I had a VIN and prod date within 2 weeks.
Sponsored