Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have any hands on experience with the new style they just released?
Sponsored

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interested as well. Looks much more compact. Thinking about grabbing one.

Sponsored

J.O.

Badlands
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No surprise, but doesn’t work on the 2 door Bronco.

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I received mine today. I have not assembled it yet but I can say that initial impressions are not good. The “storage boxes” are garbage. A styrofoam cooler is stronger than these things. The larger box has a metal ring around it that isn’t even attached and it’s already destroyed from shipping. There’s absolutely no way these would hold up and to any actual use.

I’m really disappointed about the storage boxes, that was a big selling point for me. Even if they ship out new boxes to replace the damaged ones, they’re just not sturdy. This is a heavy lift, lightweight styrofoam isn’t going to do it.

There’s also no assembly instructions but I’m sure I can figure it out.

I’ve reached out to the company to see what they have to say about the boxes. I’ll update when I hear back.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I received mine today. I have not assembled it yet but I can say that initial impressions are not good. The “storage boxes” are garbage. A styrofoam cooler is stronger than these things. The larger box has a metal ring around it that isn’t even attached and it’s already destroyed from shipping. There’s absolutely no way these would hold up and to any actual use.

I’m really disappointed about the storage boxes, that was a big selling point for me. Even if they ship out new boxes to replace the damaged ones, they’re just not sturdy. This is a heavy lift, lightweight styrofoam isn’t going to do it.

I’ve reached out to the company to see what they have to say about the boxes. I’ll update when I hear back.
What storage boxes are you referring to?

Sponsored
OP
OP

Sthomasson72

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks for the feedback. Trying to decide to go with the new version vs the original style.

DallasCajun

Raptor
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I've been wondering if they were compatible with a Bronco that has the Ford/Tuffy Security Enclosure covering the rear cargo area. The regular TL Pro doesn't work with it as the ratchet arms go down too low but this one looks like it might have potential.

I have the 'Deluxe' enclosure version that sits a little taller than the standard version. From my measurements if the arms of the Venture are less than 12in tall then there's potential here. Still not sure I want another big gadget taking up space in the garage, but would be a nice alternative to my DIY cam strap system for quicker/safer top removal.