Sponsored

Top Options: Soft Canvas vs. Soft Mesh (Pros /Cons)

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that I decided not to get Roof Rails, I am currently looking at the Soft Canvas and Soft Mesh as options.

Jeep people, any tips and suggestions?

Is anyone else looking at getting one of these?

Waiting for after market?

Or waste of money..

I live in Miami and need a break from the sun but love open air with BL..

Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Gpscharron

Gpscharron

Badlands
First Name
Claude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FORD Bronco, RV- Ford E450 (Thor Vegas 24.1)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Anyone getting the tube doors?
Ford Bronco Top Options: Soft Canvas vs. Soft Mesh (Pros /Cons) 666E7AB5-4A62-420A-A888-A525A1FC6459
Ford Bronco Top Options: Soft Canvas vs. Soft Mesh (Pros /Cons) 579A181E-723A-4C1A-B7F3-689854A4DFCF
Ford Bronco Top Options: Soft Canvas vs. Soft Mesh (Pros /Cons) 0DCA956F-D619-4C81-9E6E-69BFF1F85C6D

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think they’re a fair price for what’s probably a well thought out product. You can get cheaper ones elsewhere, but it’s up to you whether the fit and finish is up to your standard. I’ll probably order the mesh one just to break the sun a little bit on topless days.

mrcx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'67 Camaro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
On all my Wranglers I installed the Spiderweb mesh tops. Easy to install or take off. The great thing with them is I could leave it on and still put the soft top up. Still got all the air flow but kept the sun from beating down on you when stopped in traffic.
Not sure they will make one for Bronco, but someone will. Definitely look for one that you can keep on when the top is on. So much easier to live with.

Sponsored

WarDamnBravos

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m going to door as well, I’ll probably live with the hard top until the besttop soft top comes out.
Part of me is thinking that since I’m getting a manual 2door Sasquatch that might even be base, there’s a good chance a soft top option is out and available by the time my build comes around. One can dream.

AzScorpion

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger SuperCrew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'll definitely be getting one (soft mesh) but might wait to see what's available aftermarket. Once the 4 summer months of hell are over with here the rest of the year will be doors & top off. Even in the winter the sun is strong here so the soft mesh should be perfect for letting airflow in but keeping the sun from melting my head. :cool:

As far as the tubular doors go I doubt I'll get them. They're not priced all that bad from the factory and they are crash rated too. Now the cut out doors I'd consider but I'm guessing they'll be pretty expensive.

Ford Bronco Top Options: Soft Canvas vs. Soft Mesh (Pros /Cons) Cyber Orange

Last edited:

Judge Rufus

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
First Name
Wheeler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Infiniti QX80, GMC Sierra, Mercedes SLK32 AMG,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Now the cut out doors I'd consider but I'm guessing they'll be pretty expensive.

Ford Bronco Top Options: Soft Canvas vs. Soft Mesh (Pros /Cons) Cyber Orange
Very expensive. You'll have to have them custom made. They didn't pass the crash test, and Ford will not be offering them.
Sponsored