Bronco Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Previously owned 2 Jeeps, gave up 24 years ago...I’ve waited a long time! ?
Sponsored

Reenmachine

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150, 2019 Jeep JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Jeep has a cold weather package that is reasonably priced and available on all trim levels above the base model sport. It includes heated seats and heated steering wheel and auto start. If you opt for a manual transmission, you cannot get the auto start but you can get the heated seats and steering wheel. In such case they reduce the price of the cold weather package by about $300.00

Pie Grande

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco (eventually)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Before i put my top 5 reasons, just to be up front, i am trolling. I very much look forward to my new bronco. I have had a 1995 bronco and a jeep tj and jk.

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco.

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco.

3. Jeep articulation is much better.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot.

5. Jeep has a diesel and V8 option.

Come at me!!!
im surprised the moderator didnt remove your post

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Serious question, how does lane keep assist handle death wobble? It seems like a terrifying experience all around.

Sponsored

Lowcountry Bronco

Heritage
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Before i put my top 5 reasons, just to be up front, i am trolling. I very much look forward to my new bronco. I have had a 1995 bronco and a jeep tj and jk.

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco.

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot.

Come at me!!!
1. Ford has consistently had the Mustang, does that mean the Challenger or rebooted Camaro didn't deserve a chance?
2. They did have the most rugged look, imo Bronco edges it out.
3. Yep
4. Bronco followed the trends for a long time, it wasn't the first and lost its way but it's back now.
5. V8 isn't here yet and what hasn't FCA put a V8 into. Diesel has it's torque fans but at a lot higher cost. I'm good with a manual 4 or V6 option.

That's all I got.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Come at me!!!
If you feel this strongly about the Jeep, Maybe you should cancel your Bronco BD order and get a second Jeep instead? I hear the steering on the Gladiator is fantastic. :cool:

Sponsored
OP
OP

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
If you feel this strongly about the Jeep, Maybe you should cancel your Bronco BD order and get a second Jeep instead? I hear the steering on the Gladiator is fantastic. :cool:
No way!! Im not letting you jump ahead of me. I see what you are trying to do. I am actually changing from BD to base squatch.

bronc'o

Wildtrak
First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Rubicon, 2020 Defender FE, 2022 Bronco WT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

thsxtreme

Outer Banks
First Name
tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Unlimited Sahara Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ask me in a year after I've owned my Bronco. Currently own a Rubicon with no complaints. Very excited to get my Bronco and will be keeping my Wrangler
Ford Bronco Top reasons jeep wrangler better than bronco jeep
sting gray? I love that color
Sponsored