First Name
JO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lifted Rubicon usually off-road.
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Jeep, since 1941. Non stop never quit manufacturing them. 80 years of heritage and history.

Ford Bronco left their loyal owners for 25 years. Let’s hope for a successful comeback and redemption.
Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Jeep offers a V-6 with manual transmission standard, optional tow package and optional "anti-spin" rear differential in their least expensive Sport trim level.
The Ford I4 is nearly the same HP and significantly more torque than the V6... and the manual on the Ford has a crawler gear.

Harv83

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia Denali
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

1. Owned by Fiat, you can tell people you have an Italian two door and let their imagination fill in the blanks

2. Never get bored driving on the highway as you try to stay in your lane with a vague disconnected feeling front end

3. Possible source of penicillin in the mold growing on your carpet due to leaky roof

4. Never get people asking you “Is that the new Jeep?”, cause they all look the same, and everyone has one.

5. CDJR dealers fantastic customer service, FCA reliability ?

Sponsored

goobstew

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Before i put my top 5 reasons, just to be up front, i am trolling. I very much look forward to my new bronco. I have had a 1995 bronco and a jeep tj and jk.

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco.

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco.

3. Jeep articulation is much better.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot.

5. Jeep has a diesel and V8 option.

Come at me!!!

Sponsored

broncoj11

Badlands
First Name
Trunks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Nissan Frontier Pro 4X
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before i put my top 5 reasons, just to be up front, i am trolling. I very much look forward to my new bronco. I have had a 1995 bronco and a jeep tj and jk.

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco.

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco.

3. Jeep articulation is much better.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot.

5. Jeep has a diesel and V8 option.

Come at me!!!
What about the part where fca vehicles usually fall apart after 30k miles?

Canyonero02

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford F150, 2021 Jeep JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Chrysler does nothing to curb the immediate rust in wranglers
2016 JKU here with 85k miles in the Midwest. Zero rust on the body, minimal surface rust underneath. Not any worse than any Ford I've owned. Actually my 2 Superdutys rusted in the rear wheel wells at about the 4 to 5 year mark.

OP
OP

Ryderman1

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan titan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
DEATH roll, whatever jeep owners been screaming about for years with no fix ... I'm good and want no part of that! ...
Im with ya there. I had a 3” lift on my jk and it had a death wobble that happened from time to time. At that time i had a new born and couldnt continue to just pull over when it decided to beat you to death.

Daytona_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Im with ya there. I had a 3” lift on my jk and it had a death wobble that happened from time to time. At that time i had a new born and couldnt continue to just pull over when it decided to beat you to death.
I saw it happening to a 2018 4door .. front end was going wild beside me, driver seemed used to it lol ... cant imagine with a child in the car ...
Sponsored