Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Resale 1975 Jeep vs 1975 Bronco

Jeep front (I don't like the riding lawn mower look)

Ford Bronco Top reasons jeep wrangler better than bronco IMG_2515
Ford Bronco Top reasons jeep wrangler better than bronco IMG_2513
Ford Bronco Top reasons jeep wrangler better than bronco IMG_2518
Sponsored

Last edited:

Black Bronco Convertible

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
amzn.to
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love seeing wranglers everywhere I go, but every wrangler looks so different which makes it even cooler like meeting a completely different human. I get waves from Wranglers taller and shorter than me. ?

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Before i put my top 5 reasons, just to be up front, i am trolling. I very much look forward to my new bronco. I have had a 1995 bronco and a jeep tj and jk.

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco. Yes the same thing for 70 boring years it's the only thing jeep could make money if not for a number of military contracts and government contracts over the years jeep wouldn't exist. thank your lucky stars for mail trucks.lol

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco. I wouldn't say jeep looks more rugged, but would say jeep looks more dated as if nothing has changed to the appearance in 50 years
3. Jeep articulation is much better.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot. This is true ,but who cares fine with me if this is a one model year as long as I get mine! lol

5. Jeep has a diesel and V8 option. jeep V8 starting @ $77,000 isn't an option for me and don't plan to constantly tow so not interested in a diesel especially , with diesel fuel costing a dollar more per gallon and only marginal improvement to mpg.

Come at me!!!

Broncogoat

Badlands
First Name
lynn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport Trac, Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

6. Solid axle.

7. More parts availability. It will be at least 2-3 years before DIY Bronco repairs/mods will be widespread and realistic.
yes, you need those parts with a jeep as the one's on the vehicle don't last long!

NurseDan

Big Bend
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Focus
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Before i put my top 5 reasons, just to be up front, i am trolling. I very much look forward to my new bronco. I have had a 1995 bronco and a jeep tj and jk.

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco.

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot.

5. Jeep has a diesel and V8 option.

Come at me!!!
Point # 2 is very subjective. Factory vs Factory, I feel the Bronco looks much more substantial. As for the rest, yep seems about right. I’m still 100% in on Bronco and would take a lot to consider Jeep. I’m very much a mall crawler/very light off road kinda guy. The IFS is gonna be better for me and Ford runs deep in my family.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Not better just different good in their own ways ,like a grizzly and a polar bear together on the trail both capable with weakness and strengths.??

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco.

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot.

Come at me!!!
Two words...Death Wobble! Sorry, not done. Need to add a couple Acronyms...FCA, TIPM Failures. Oh, and who can forget the pot metal exhaust manifolds, and the leaky in the winter and hot as hell in the summer crappy roofs. No thanks, you can keep your Jeep. I'll take my chances with the revived Ford Bronco.

Black Bronco Convertible

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Website
amzn.to
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Right now, I can personalize my Wrangler to my heart's desire, which is a big deal for me. The Bronco is still kinda ugly unless it's the squash 2 door

CobraKaiSG

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi TTS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

Come at me!!!
i like the look of jeeps but Death wobble, crash test performance, too small size, cheaper looking fit and finish

Sponsored

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Won’t say it’s necessarily better, but Jeep will always have a longer and probably richer (military) history.

Dral97

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Wrangler YJ and 392, BMW 4 series
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
2 words. DEATH WOBBLE.
yep, I saw a few people in the thread mentioned that. I’ve had 4 wranglers, 3 lifted, 0 death wobble. ?