First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Several
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Inside the Jeep beats the heart of a Fiat...
Not any more. Now it's something that sounds like an erectile dysfunction medicine. Stellantis? I guess that's fitting given the traditionally anemic Jeep engines over the years. :LOL: o_O :eek: :ROFLMAO:
Sponsored

darren

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
First Name
darren
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 honda passport touring 2wd
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Before i put my top 5 reasons, just to be up front, i am trolling. I very much look forward to my new bronco. I have had a 1995 bronco and a jeep tj and jk.

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco.

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco.

3. Jeep articulation is much better.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot.

5. Jeep has a diesel and V8 option.

Co
Before i put my top 5 reasons, just to be up front, i am trolling. I very much look forward to my new bronco. I have had a 1995 bronco and a jeep tj and jk.

1. Jeep has been making a consistent product for many years at this point vs a first year remake of bronco.

2. Jeep has a more rugged look vs the more “car” like appearance with the straight lines of the bronco.

4. Bronco has tried and never been able to maintain. They have had the first gen bronco that is similar to the remake. The larger version of the bronco which was a total different look and purpose. The bronco II, and now a reboot.

Come at me!!!
Just discovered the ignore button...

maxmxa

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Come at me!!!
You forgot to mention Jeep also has a hybrid model. Bronco is at least a couple of years behind on hybrid.
Jeep probably has the least desirable dealership service and reputation. I'm sure there are many good dealerships out there, but in general they are one of the worst I've come across. Not saying all Ford dealerships are great either.

Rcarpen22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Excursion 7.3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think most people will be much happier with the IFS in the Bronco. I prefer IFS and am looking forward to maybe someday being able to buy a manual BaseSquatch. That said, it’s not like Jeep is the only vehicle to exhibit death wobble. I’ve had no issues in the new JL (a month of ownership), but I had ungodly death wobble in my Excursion. The main culprit in my experience is too little positive caster. After adding caster shims and getting settings above 5 degrees, the Ex drives great (for a SFA truck).

Sponsored

JessD05

Badlands
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC suv
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your Jeep Looks great!
Considering your current tread depth.
Wondering what tire you’re going with next? Same or different?

Ask me in a year after I've owned my Bronco. Currently own a Rubicon with no complaints. Very excited to get my Bronco and will be keeping my Wrangler
20200930_163534.jpg
BFE0E440-28B4-4F98-97EF-1DE951FBB49D.jpeg

Marauder

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford didn’t go bankrupt

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

11Bronco1776

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands, 1994.5 F350 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sarge Green. That's about all Jeep has on the 2021 Bronco.

Bdisco

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘88 911,‘15 Chevy 2500, ‘24 Acura Integra Type S
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs