First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I only want the WHITE WT lux loaded. Price was not an issue since I waited 2 years to see Land Rover screw up the Defender release at 30% more. I had a white Defender 90 with a 4.6HSE 300 hp for a decade and love it but to barbaric for me now with wife, 6 year old and retriever. I reserved a WT a few weeks after the reservations started. I live in NV and rather have the SPORT mode for desert washboard roads than crawling the Rubicon, 40 minutes from my house in Tahoe. I have been excited from the start and probably check brono6g.com every day. I want it in white and was thinking the white/gray marine vinyl from the day they showed it I prototypes.
Bronco all white.png

2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-19.jpeg

Marine Vinyl Seat.png

So now the B&P is released and the most expensive trim package, WT, has only a single cloth and a single leather option? Sandstone multi colored or camo seats and and dash. No white top. On top of everything, ONLY A51 stitching and trim????????????

Unless I can choose the Bronco that I saw/want, there is no way I am plunking down $58K and $4K in sales taxes for the honor of buying a new vehicle.

Farley/Ford: Let me choose what I want from a new B&P from what you already teased us with and just push my delivery date until 2022. Don't trash my place in line and don't make cancel everything and get so pissed at Ford that it would take a decade until until I look at another Ford for my family, parents and kids.
I couldn't agree more. For me, price wasn't really a question. I have been saving for years. So I was going with the Wildtrax with the lux package all the way. Then Ford said that they will only do gray tops. Then they only gave us 2 interior options, both of which are absolutely terrible. I am not dropping 60k on something I've never driven or seen before and not get everything I want. The have made huge mistakes with this launch, and continue to make mistakes. I have always been a Ford guy but this is making me want to switch from the brand completely. This is a joke. I feel almost as let down now as when I saw the Cybertruck reveal. If they would have stuck with the interior options from the reveal and the not sun-faded tops, I wouldn't hesitate.
Sponsored

MacHudson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Edge
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
What I want and what I can afford are different things. I want a Lux Badlands with a black modular roof and winch.

what I’ll probably get Is a Black Diamond mid. It’s not that much different. Other than the front locker, disco sway bar and lux package, it’s the same ride.

But the BD is $10K less expensive. Half of that difference is simply reaching for the B&O radio.

Ford - my house makes a quarter mil per year and you’ve priced the good radio too high. The whole lux package is too high. So’s the idea that you isolated front lockers into the maximum price tier. So who the hell are you pricing this for?

I have lots of rich neighbors. Really rich. An apartment around here is north of $1M and a rowhouse is in the $2Ms to start. They don’t buy Fords and they don’t play in the dirty woods. They lease BMWs and Audi’s and stay in the city. You’re pricing this out of reach for most of your customers. Get your head on straight. You got once chance. Don’t F this up.

fire282

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
White roof if you are listening FORD!
Reserved based on white, as we saw many of these.

Do I have to change my reservation to 2022? or just sit it out?

all white build.png

Husker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Agree Ford should offer the body color top - sooner rather than later.
I'll probably wait until it's offered or ???
Sponsored