Sponsored

72roadster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I appreciate the share, i really do, but the data is completely garbage.

The only thing this tells us is that people are more willing to select a higher trim when they know they don't have to buy it. and maybe not even that
Sponsored

Milamdj

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Versa
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
C'mon Ford. If you are "listening" we need less MT stipulations.
I know more than 10% will pick the MT but then again, you would love to charge them more for the automatic. We need the MT SAS added into B&P ASAP and we need the MT with all packages.
If I can't get the mid package in a MT with the Black Diamond build, its a no go for me.

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The black, white and body color modular tops should be available in 2021 as a fulfillment option shipped to the dealer for those who had a Wildtrack, First Edition or body match color. I think owners are willing to wait to get the top they want, but to wait till 2022 to purchase is crazy thinking by Ford.

StyleGuy

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco FE, Jaguar F-Pace, GMC Denali XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

There's not a larger group of reservation holders on the planet that right here and nobody has placed a single order yet. How can they even talk about take rates without any real orders? What a garbage press release full of numbers they pulled out their ass.

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

One of those features will be a white roof, which has been another popular request, possibly because of the blue concept Bronco shown with the reveal.
Really Autoblog? How old is Joel Stocksdale?

jbbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 dodge ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am more concerned about the interior colors..I'm not gonna pay the extra for the luxury package if I can't get the saddle leather brown as seen in pics.. it's a complete rip off..do better Ford..do better..

jbbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 dodge ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am more concerned about the interior colors..I'm not gonna pay the extra for the luxury package if I can't get the saddle leather brown as seen in pics.. it's a complete rip off..do better Ford..do better..

Sponsored

deejay08

Badlands
First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

i have an OBX, BL, and Wildtrack all reserved because of rumors you were locked into your trim back then. Well now, with the interiors being the way they are I am firmly between 2.7 Basesquatch and 2.7 Bendsquatch which also lowers my monthly and allows me to go aftermarket for basically everything. It's going to be so nicepaying 1/3 the price for all accessories that higher trims come with sans Squatch.

jbbroncobilly

Badlands
First Name
jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 dodge ram 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I reserved a Wildtrak, but no modular roof and forced sandstone dash has caused me to switch to a badlands. Sad because I wanted that Sport mode.
Right there with ya..I reserved a Badlands because I want the sway bar disconnect however after spec and price on my build being 57,460 I might have to scale back to outer banks..kinda aggravated on interior colors also..at that price no options kinda disheartening. Makes me considering cancellation all together untill Ford offers more options.

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Love the fact that they are basing what we want off of initial reservations for trims back in July. It’s safe to say a majority of folks are changing trims come order time so that statistic is worthless. On the plus side it’s good to hear that Ford is listening to us here on B6G
This x1000

They are not listening.

BLACK MIC TOP. WE HATE THE GREY,IT SUCKS DONKEY BALLS

Only crickets
Sponsored