Black Diamond
First Name
Julian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Previously: '83 and '95 Bronco XLTs. RIP.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No mid package with the manual transmission is the biggest bummer for me. At the VERY LEAST give us some heated seats, it gets damn cold in Minnesota!!! I dont want to bump up to the Badlands just to heat my ass and row my boat!

Norm A.

Badlands
First Name
Norman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I find it hard to believe that 26% of reservation holders are going to convert their WildTrak/Badlands into orders. I think those numbers will drastically change once ordering begins to take place. People like to dream (myself included) but reality starts to materialize once those numbers become more than just a $100 placeholder.
Great name ?

Sponsored

Villagevip

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
"68" "72" Broncos, sadly sold, back in the day
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A folding soft top on a two door Outer banks trim, would be a civilized option to offer to your customers.. An option, that I would pay dearly for..Florida weather is so unpredictable....Thank you for listening, and good day sir.... : )

Last edited:

xXChartmanXx

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So they are up another 25k pre-orders since they announced 165k in early September. And they expect to convert 75% to orders for a total of 142,500 in orders. My guess that between the costs, the things that have gone to late 2021 or 2022 model year, the fact were in a pandemic and its getting worse again, the lack of interior selections, and don't get me started on the Roof Rack with a Sasquatch, that they convert 60% to orders which would mean 114k, I expect they will be able to produce 100k+ in year one so maybe 10k or so are 2022 models. Those numbers are at least interesting. Not sure the trim number matter until order time and we really see what people want.

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

"The Wildtrak is the most popular trim with about 26% of holders choosing it"

Love it :)

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
So they are up another 25k pre-orders since they announced 165k in early September. And they expect to convert 75% to orders for a total of 142,500 in orders. My guess that between the costs, the things that have gone to late 2021 or 2022 model year, the fact were in a pandemic and its getting worse again, the lack of interior selections, and don't get me started on the Roof Rack with a Sasquatch, that they convert 60% to orders which would mean 114k, I expect they will be able to produce 100k+ in year one so maybe 10k or so are 2022 models. Those numbers are at least interesting. Not sure the trim number matter until order time and we really see what people want.
I went from obx reserve, to badlands, and settled on wildtrak. Shit might change to something else by order time. Who knows

Sponsored

BroncoJay

Badlands
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Huh
I don’t Remember choosing anything other than a two door base which I will not order...I’m ordering a BD

22F2C3FB-269F-46BB-97D9-B48C6E3822CE.jpeg

TNBronc4344

Badlands
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford obviously doesn't get it. The reason a white roof is in demand is because that's one of the things a Bronco should have, period. It has nothing to do with some concept vehicle at reveal. There is a major disconnect at Ford between those who know what a Bronco is and those who just see it as a new model SUV.

And the MT take rate will be higher than 10% if you actually let us get it instead of putting up roadblocks to it.
Amen to every point! Well said
Sponsored