First Name
Dale
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Camry, 62 galaxy 500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Love the fact that they are basing what we want off of initial reservations for trims back in July. It’s safe to say a majority of folks are changing trims come order time so that statistic is worthless. On the plus side it’s good to hear that Ford is listening to us here on B6G
Safe to say? Based on what?
Sponsored

BodieMonster

Badlands
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Civic Type R, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Honestly Ford, I just want what you showed me in the concepts (like that CG Badlands with the white top or the A51 Overland rig or some combo of the two), with a 2.7L... oh and that pull out tray or even the fold down table would be nice too.

It doesn't seem like too much to ask given how I have seen a millions pics and videos of each but apparently it is :(

RedHotLava

Badlands
First Name
Red
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Nissan Xterra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

lobbs611

Badlands
First Name
Kyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D JL Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If that is done we will have to eat the cost of the soft top that comes with it. It looks like a nice soft top is about $1500. That would make the painted hard tops about $3500 give or take. I know Ford should have had the tops ready but I don't expect them to eat the cost of the tops. They should provide a "dual top" option in the build and price that can be picked to your desired color. Black, White, or body matched. BUT that is going to cost us around $5,000. You end up with a hard painted top and the original soft top that came with it that you wouldn't normally have purchased. I think the other dual option top included the MIC grey top at $3500 or so?
For whatever reason, probably COVID related, the plant making the painted tops is not completed.

andi

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
-
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
-
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I don't remember selecting anything other than trim and door count when I made my reservations ...
Lmao I know huh, who are ordering right now , how do they know i want the Sasquatch package lol

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
Has anybody figured out WTF is the deal with this? If I can't get the 7M with the mid or higher, I'm cancelling my reservation and just forgoing my purchase of a Bronco, among other issues with the release.
We had a few transmission polls back in September.

7M take rate was 31-40%.
Depending upon the poll's wording and if/or unknown choices of the time.

That is *way* above the industry average of 5%.
Ford cannot just up the 7M production 600-900%

Homer Rice

Badlands
First Name
Homer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer LTD and Dodge Durango Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Does anyone else feel there was a bit of a bait and switch with what we saw in July and what is available now? Not too mention that to get a gas peddle, you have to buy the Luxury pkg :)

ess2thebee

Black Diamond
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F-150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
We had a few transmission polls back in September.

7M take rate was 31-40%.
Depending upon the poll's wording and if/or unknown choices of the time.
But what does equipment package have to do with what transmission I have or whether or not I have a roof rack?

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Probably the largest organized group of reservation holders though, not like Ford can monitor the other 96% if they're not online complaining as much as we do.
Ya got that right ;)

SafariJeff

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Defender / 2000 Discovery / 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I only want the WHITE WT lux loaded. Price was not an issue since I waited 2 years to see Land Rover screw up the Defender release at 30% more. I had a white Defender 90 with a 4.6HSE 300 hp for a decade and love it but to barbaric for me now with wife, 6 year old and retriever. I reserved a WT a few weeks after the reservations started. I live in NV and rather have the SPORT mode for desert washboard roads than crawling the Rubicon, 40 minutes from my house in Tahoe. I have been excited from the start and probably check brono6g.com every day. I want it in white and was thinking the white/gray marine vinyl from the day they showed it I prototypes.
Ford Bronco Top trims and features 190,000 reservation holders want according to Ford Bronco all white

Ford Bronco Top trims and features 190,000 reservation holders want according to Ford 2021-Ford-Bronco-4-door-19

Ford Bronco Top trims and features 190,000 reservation holders want according to Ford Marine Vinyl Seat

So now the B&P is released and the most expensive trim package, WT, has only a single cloth and a single leather option? Sandstone multi colored or camo seats and and dash. No white top. On top of everything, ONLY A51 stitching and trim????????????

Unless I can choose the Bronco that I saw/want, there is no way I am plunking down $58K and $4K in sales taxes for the honor of buying a new vehicle.

Farley/Ford: Let me choose what I want from a new B&P from what you already teased us with and just push my delivery date until 2022. Don't trash my place in line and don't make cancel everything and get so pissed at Ford that it would take a decade until until I look at another Ford for my family, parents and kids.

Sponsored

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
But what does equipment package have to do with what transmission I have or whether or not I have a roof rack?
Edited my post above for more info.

I have no idea what is going on with the roof rack.

thenewjs

Raptor
First Name
Archie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Braptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I believe eventually Big Bend, Black Diamond and Outer Banks will be combined.

Vigor

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Right, I was 100% on the Wildtrak, then they said no Shadow Black Roof, then they showed the interior, then they wouldnt let you equip a roof rack. I started building a Badlands and OB with everything I wanted. Couldn't handle the Navy Pier on the OB so settled on the Badlands. Then the pictures of the red WIldtrak show up and I see the actual real interior though a window, and I'm like "That ain't half bad"... So now I think I'm back to a WIldtrak. Now lets hope I can settle the "Discussion" my wife and I've had between Velocity Blue and Area 51 lol.
My fiance somehow convinced me to move from area51 (which I had my heart set on), to all black. Its actually grown on me.
I like that with the wildtrak, you have the black grill and side mirrors. So black actually makes good sense.

Homer Rice

Badlands
First Name
Homer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer LTD and Dodge Durango Crew
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I only want the WHITE WT lux loaded. Price was not an issue since I waited 2 years to see Land Rover screw up the Defender release at 30% more. I had a white Defender 90 with a 4.6HSE 300 hp for a decade and love it but to barbaric for me now with wife, 6 year old and retriever. I reserved a WT a few weeks after the reservations started. I live in NV and rather have the SPORT mode for desert washboard roads than crawling the Rubicon, 40 minutes from my house in Tahoe. I have been excited from the start and probably check brono6g.com every day. I want it in white and was thinking the white/gray marine vinyl from the day they showed it I prototypes.
Ford Bronco Top trims and features 190,000 reservation holders want according to Ford Marine Vinyl Seat

So now the B&P is released and the most expensive trim package, WT, has only a single cloth and a single leather option? Sandstone multi colored or camo seats and and dash. No white top. On top of everything, ONLY A51 stitching and trim????????????

Unless I can choose the Bronco that I saw/want, there is no way I am plunking down $58K and $4K in sales taxes for the honor of buying a new vehicle.

Farley/Ford: Let me choose what I want from a new B&P from what you already teased us with and just push my delivery date until 2022. Don't trash my place in line and don't make cancel everything and get so pissed at Ford that it would take a decade until until I look at another Ford for my family, parents and kids.
Amen, Ford thinks they are being amazingly tricky with the it marketing prowess but they are losing buyers.....I am no longer going to wait another ~ year for a car that was advertised at $29K and to get what I want, it is now $55K and I haven’t seen it or will be able to buy it and they now nixed the X plan option.....I will go buy a Rubicon, fully loaded and have it in my driveway to morrow for $48K....good luck ford
Sponsored