JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
EH, looks about the same to me.

Ford Bronco Topless 2021 Bronco Black Diamond Race Red 4-Door on the Move download-1

Ford Bronco Topless 2021 Bronco Black Diamond Race Red 4-Door on the Move download-1

(y)(y)
Like most here, these were the first pics i've seen of the Bronco where I was unimpressed by what we were looking at.
After seeing these 2 pics together, I think it's the rock sliders, top down, and the smaller wheel/tire combo that is making it look extra unnecessarily thicc in the middle like a Dodge Challenger.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Top off, mask up (idiots)
Can we quit this yet? It's likely company policy. We've seen a number of photos of Ford employees doing the the same in the past.

Even if it's not let's not call them idiots just for wearing a mask despite how you may feel about it.

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If I remember correctly the BD tires measure in around 32", maybe a little under (31.7" I think).

I agree the small tires look like shit, but Race Red :love:
hopefully most of us will be able to get what we want and not be influenced by what others
'"need" or thinks looks better. Eventually there is a coolness factor to the basics and maybe others will not feel the need to touch it or borrow from it. From the drivers seat I will feel as cool as everyone else. I can be this guy and to outsiders (non-Bronco crowd) we are one in the same. Yes, Race Red from day one.
Ford Bronco Topless 2021 Bronco Black Diamond Race Red 4-Door on the Move 1612195898621

Sponsored

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can we quit this yet? It's likely company policy. We've seen a number of photos of Ford employees doing the the same in the past.

Even if it's not let's not call them idiots just for wearing a mask despite how you may feel about it.
and risk having pictures taken and posted online not following company policy. Then the company is taken to task for not following local guidelines for back-to-work risking penalties or shutdowns.

Tom House

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
God this looks terrible. Crap. Can't do the two-door. Bronco Sport just leapt back to the conversation.

HPNQ420

Black Diamond
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco, '19 GTI, '88 R100GS, HPN BMW G/S
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

hopefully most of us will be able to get what we want and not be influenced by what others
'"need" or thinks looks better. Eventually there is a coolness factor to the basics and maybe others will not feel the need to touch it or borrow from it. From the drivers seat I will feel as cool as everyone else. I can be this guy and to outsiders (non-Bronco crowd) we are one in the same. Yes, Race Red from day one.
This ^^^

For me, it is about optimizing performance for the dollar. For me, this performance will be every thing from daily driving, to long trips that go through the mountains of NC, to fire roads in WI and MI, to the at times nasty rutted, muddy roads that can be found on Edisto Island, to Manitoba in the winter. This means balancing on-road acceleration, braking and cornering, mileage, winter performance and off road capability. I want equal or better off-highway performance to my '05 Xterra Off Road. (I actually don't need quite that capability as I got by with an '88 XJ --29" tires, limited slip -- and a '96 2 door Explorer Sport -- 31" tires, limited slip -- before the Xterra.) For me, the 2.3 7M Black Diamond 4 door fills this niche perfectly. (I'd rather have a 2 door but family + dogs don't allow it.)

Back in July I would have said I want a 2.7 7M Sasquatch but once I realized this wasn't happening I started to think about how I use the vehicles I have now and the BD was perfect. It may end up with 33's for the summer when it is time to replace the original tires...

Race red or cactus grey for me right now.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
This ^^^

For me, it is about optimizing performance for the dollar. For me, this performance will be every thing from daily driving, to long trips that go through the mountains of NC, to fire roads in WI and MI, to the at times nasty rutted, muddy roads that can be found on Edisto Island, to Manitoba in the winter. This means balancing on-road acceleration, braking and cornering, mileage, winter performance and off road capability. I want equal or better off-highway performance to my '05 Xterra Off Road. (I actually don't need quite that capability as I got by with an '88 XJ --29" tires, limited slip -- and a '96 2 door Explorer Sport -- 31" tires, limited slip -- before the Xterra.) For me, the 2.3 7M Black Diamond 4 door fills this niche perfectly. (I'd rather have a 2 door but family + dogs don't allow it.)

Back in July I would have said I want a 2.7 7M Sasquatch but once I realized this wasn't happening I started to think about how I use the vehicles I have now and the BD was perfect. It may end up with 33's for the summer when it is time to replace the original tires...

Race red or cactus grey for me right now.
Amen brother. I'm in the same boat. I'd love BD, but love the look of the SAS too much. I think I'd have to at least buy the 33s upon delivery if I went without SAS, but BD is a really good rig to give you just enough of what most people love without a crazy sticker price. I assumed I'd put up the money for BL, but Ford sucks you in with all the option packaging schemes and the price goes north of $50k every time I build one, so BD is looking better every day. I need to make up my mind quick though...

Sponsored

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Man, I was so set on BD Race Red with steelies....ready to order tomorrow! until I saw those pics. Not digging them. At all.

Big Boss

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Only reason it looks bad is because of the steelies haha

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name