Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
05 Jeep GC 5.7, 93 Wrangler, 20 Polaris Turbo S
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sounds a lot easier than done. Had to take off my factory soft top to install the Bestop. It's a much heavier lift than it's played out to be and there isn't much margin of error to take it off without scraping paint (any more than it already does). My wife and I regularly work out and while we could take it on and off on a whim, I'm not sure I'd want to.
Question about the noise level between the Bestop and factory soft top. Clearly the bestop is way better looking but is it louder or quieter then the factory top
Sponsored

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Question about the noise level between the Bestop and factory soft top. Clearly the bestop is way better looking but is it louder or quieter then the factory top
I only had the factory soft top a few days so my experience was limited.

That said, in my opinion the general road noise is improved on the Bestop. I attribute that to the better seal around the edges (canā€™t slip my hand between roll cage and the top). Noise from traffic (ie a car or truck passing) is about the same.

Iā€™ve checked with my Apple Watch during rush hour and gotten between 73-75 DB. I have lux package so I donā€™t know how much an impact the extra sound deadening materials have on that #.

Joker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

the console safe you would have to destroy the console to remove it. Unless itā€™s unlocked.
the rear is better made than I thought it would be from ford but enough time or a pry bar it would probably pop open. A true thief is gonna get into to anything. But your average smash and grab and wants to move on Iā€™m hoping will see these and pass.
Do you have pictures of yours installed? Do you have a preference of the 2?

ā€˜21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do you have pictures of yours installed? Do you have a preference of the 2?
I like both you do give up cargo space in a sense with the rear drawer but it fits a lot of stuff and is reconfigurable. You can take dividers out and make different size compartments inside the drawer.
I do wish the console safe was 2-3ā€ shorter so you could use a console organizer tray with it.
Ford Bronco Topless Doorless Experience Comparison Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler (by owner of both) B8C0A59C-2FB9-45AD-B076-197CE9939394
Ford Bronco Topless Doorless Experience Comparison Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler (by owner of both) DE79F26B-8323-4788-89B0-B66A027CEFFD
Ford Bronco Topless Doorless Experience Comparison Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler (by owner of both) 1D8E608F-BF04-442F-B4F9-E5186CE230FC

Bigmatt

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wish you could fold down the windshield but hey one Jeep/soon to be bronco owners opinion.

Sponsored

CeeCeeBronco

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
CeeCee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Aaaannnnd 2 door wins again.
I am so happy you posted this. Current JL driver and have been driving Jeeps since 2015. I have steering issues with my wrangler which is why I ordered the bronco in the first place. With the doors and top off, itā€™s almost impossible to drive. So happy to hear itā€™s better than Jeeps
I have wondered about the stereo on the broncos being topless. I donā€™t have an upgraded system in the Jeep but did get the lux package on the Bronco.
I currently have a spider shade on my wrangler. I LOVE that thing. I reached out to them and they are working on producing Bronco spider shades. I will be purchasing one once they become available. I think others would enjoy them as well.
The radio on the Lux is great. You can hear music really well even at highway speed.

F OR D

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BD Green Machine
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The Wrangler does have a security option that I hope the Bronco adopts. A few companies offer an under front seat security drawer large enough for two handguns, $10,000 cash, and two extra handgun magazines.
ford missed the boat here.

i'm so sick of carrying around 10k because i can't secure it with an open vehicle.

love the review, still have yet to pull the doors!

gjptennis

Wildtrak
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi A4, Subaru Outback, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Doors are super easy to take off - took mine off and have only had them one twice since taking delivery.

IMG_5580.jpg

IMG_5590.jpg

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Doors are super easy to take off - took mine off and have only had them one twice since taking delivery.

Ford Bronco Topless Doorless Experience Comparison Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler (by owner of both) IMG_5590

Ford Bronco Topless Doorless Experience Comparison Bronco vs Jeep Wrangler (by owner of both) IMG_5590
Looks so fun! Happy to see you are loving your new Bronco. Thanks for sharing. :)
Sponsored