First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 Bronco Raptor | '11 FLHX | '02 Z06
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Thank you for posting this option, looks good to me too, do you know if it works for a 2-door? They mention it works with 4-door 6G, but not a 2-door. I wondered why you might need half moon pads, is the bronco lift area smaller than Jeep roof?
No clue. Perhaps not due to the 2 door having the cross member of the cage being in the way and that the top is larger?
Sponsored

footsteps

First Edition
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cherokee XJ, Defender 90
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

No clue. Perhaps not due to the 2 door having the cross member of the cage being in the way and that the top is larger?
good point, I didn't think about that, I probably need to get out the measuring tape and see how much room I have

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Defender, 2022 Outerbanks SAS, 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I would also like an update. Ready to pull the trigger on one asap.

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would also like an update. Ready to pull the trigger on one asap.
same here. Need the 2 door top lift ASAP! My Bronco doesn’t fit in my garage So can’t do a hoist. Low ceiling cellar level garage and doesn’t clear the door.

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro Bronco Hard Top Removal Tool Released C1232C9D-EB05-44D8-8E08-4AE93662B125

Sponsored

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Any update on this?
The 2 door version won’t be available for a while, possibly late this year. That’s what I was told when I called them.

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is there an alternative company that makes the same type product? I don't understand what takes so long to make a 2 door version. I realize there are not as many of us, but more will be selling. It is a desired product. Most of it is complete, just have to adapt to a different but very similar top.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Is there an alternative company that makes the same type product? I don't understand what takes so long to make a 2 door version. I realize there are not as many of us, but more will be selling. It is a desired product. Most of it is complete, just have to adapt to a different but very similar top.
Yes. RollnJack is one alternate. I'd call and ask if they are compatible with the 2 door.

https://www.amazon.com/RollnJack-Hard-Removal-Lift-Jeeps/dp/B08BP5KDHG

https://www.rollnjack.com/

Update: I spoke too soon: Does not look compatible with the 2 door.

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro Bronco Hard Top Removal Tool Released 1660331748414

DrewBronc21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Subaru STi, 2018 Camry Hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not as many of us but ALL of ours are Hard Tops from factory.

VelocityGator

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I’m putting my money on Lange industries to be the first to market. If you’ve seen their hoist a rack for jeeps and their method of hoisting the hard tops for their ceiling hoist. They don’t have to worry about the roll bar problem that 2 doors present with the other carts. Why they are so slow and not getting off their asses to make some cash is anyones guess. I got money burning a hole in my pocket for a movable cart and storage unit that is a one person job.

Sponsored

8oncoPete

Raptor
First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Raptor and 2024 BMW i7 / 2019 BMW X5m
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Absolutely love the lift pro. So easy to remove or replace the top. Also like the back glass can be closed while on the cart. Assembly was ok, not the best way to spend a night but solid build and great instructional video.

CC887E11-90CB-4C68-8433-2C83E651943F.jpeg

C4EE3BF0-07E4-4BF2-8BC3-D1471E9BD7DC.jpeg

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The rear cross bar is the issue, it’s not hard to lift, but then you can’t get it out with the bar.

Ducati1098

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak, 2012 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

From what they told me when I emailed them, they aren’t just making a different adapter, they’re making a whole new redesigned lift for the 2 door too 🤷‍♂️

fallguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Understood. I'll be patient, but really looking forward to getting this when done. Have doors and roof off now, would have top if it was easier.

AMTRV

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Oliver
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands 4dr, 22 6.7L Tremor, 1940 Ford Cpe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely love the lift pro. So easy to remove or replace the top. Also like the back glass can be closed while on the cart. Assembly was ok, not the best way to spend a night but solid build and great instructional video.

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro Bronco Hard Top Removal Tool Released C4EE3BF0-07E4-4BF2-8BC3-D1471E9BD7DC

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro Bronco Hard Top Removal Tool Released C4EE3BF0-07E4-4BF2-8BC3-D1471E9BD7DC
Your base appears to be assembled backwards? Open end is opposite from what their assembly instructions show.
Sponsored