First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 Ranger 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I have the Tuffy security closure in my 4 door. I use the RollinJack and it works fine. The support arms are adjustable, I cut off the bottom of each support arm by about 2 inches each. I still have at least one hole to raise it in addition to the crank arm. I can try to get a pic for you. It works great though. Top has been off for the last two months, so the RollinJack is just sitting with the top on it over my other bronco.
Thanks for the real life "in the field" usage.
Sponsored

MyBHinds

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Longest I've stored mine on the lift so far has been for 4 days. Did not have any issues. MIC top looks fine, and the insulation looks unblemished. Looking forward to longer stretches of warmer weather so I can keep it off.
Have had my top stored on the RollInJack for the past two months this year and no issues. It was fine for 5-6 months last year as well.

ChrisB351

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2dr Bronco, 2005 ZX6r, 1993 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Here are a couple of pics. Looks like it might be a tight squeeze because of the fixed lid.

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack JL HO112 W6v3

Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack JL HO112 W6v3
Ill take some pics this evening and get back tomorrow. Nice taste with the 2dr vb bd.

Sponsored

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would love any insight on either of these on the new ADV Modular top. The second row and rear are all one piece... wondering if either will still work the same.
There is a 5th extension arm and pad that can be installed for support with the RollN Jack once you remove the top. (see attached Instruction sheet)

For those of you with 2 door Broncos, using either one of these present a challenge due to rear roll bar being so close to the rear of the top.

6056e0bd715632d5f460a588_Assembly manual.jpg

WILDcardOD

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rav4, Bronco on the way
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Would love any insight on either of these on the new ADV Modular top. The second row and rear are all one piece... wondering if either will still work the same.
That’s how Jeeps are and it works with the jeep, I actually reached out to both of them (Advanced fiberglass concepts and top lift pro) and they were both certain it would work but had never tested it.

Last edited:

Kjbeggs

Outer Banks
First Name
Kelly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I actually reached out to ADV today to get a measurement of the rear section of their hardtop.
They measured, and it 64" from back to the front of that piece.
I took that info and sent it to the TLP folks, but they haven't responded yet.

JL8jeff

Base
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco 2door base Sasquatch 2.7
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if you could use the back 2 posts and front single post on the 2 door to initially lift it and pull back until the front post interferes with the rollbar. Then engage the 2 front side posts behind the rollbar and remove the single front post(or drop it down to clear the rollbar). Are the half moon posts really needed for the Bronco top, one picture I saw looked like there was plenty of clearance for the normal posts on a 4 door?

JonDW29

Wildtrak
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Wife wants to go out in the Bronco tonight, so I took a quick break to get the truck ready. From turning it around in the garage, to removing the 4D hard top, putting on the bimini top and walking back into the house (detached garage) and up to my office, less than 30 minutes. With no help from anyone.

I have Rockworkz bolts, so only tool I needed was a short screwdriver to loosen the couple that I always manage to over tighten a smidge. Otherwise, just pull the bolts and roll the TLP in there. Lift until the alignment posts clear the sides and roll it away. I get that it's expensive... But I can't recommend a system like this enough to anyone that has any circumstances where they don't have help to lift it off, or don't want to do a ceiling hoist for whatever reason.

Sponsored

MyBHinds

First Edition
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1976 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder if you could use the back 2 posts and front single post on the 2 door to initially lift it and pull back until the front post interferes with the rollbar. Then engage the 2 front side posts behind the rollbar and remove the single front post(or drop it down to clear the rollbar). Are the half moon posts really needed for the Bronco top, one picture I saw looked like there was plenty of clearance for the normal posts on a 4 door?
Normal posts work on the 4 door just fine. That's what I have on the RollInJack

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Normal posts work on the 4 door just fine. That's what I have on the RollInJack
I wonder why they "recommend" the half moon ones then?

OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone have a picture of the Venture Pro "collapsed" - Like in its most compact form? Preferably still assembled - I know it can be totally taken apart, but just curious what it looks like in its most compact form, but still together.

Thanks!

THE Buckeye Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco, 2021 BMW M4 Comp
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I wonder why they "recommend" the half moon ones then?
I switched to the half-moon ones (since I bought them) as they are designed to get it as close as you can to the rollbar. What I have found is that the speakers are the limiting factor on how far forward you can go. Even at that limit, the unit is very stable. I do not use the extension as I remove the middle tops and store it separately. Which makes me believe those with the ADV top will be just fine storing thee top with the extension.
Ford Bronco TopLift Pro vs. RollnJack RockNJack

Coldsmoke

Badlands
First Name
Knuckles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi folks,

I know some of you have a TopLift Pro, but the RollnJack has caught my eye recently. I'm looking for feedback on both - And ideally you have seen/used both before and can provide a pros and cons of both.

Our garage is pretty short and I worry about how close to the top lift I can park? For reference, if I have my Kuat Pivot 2.0 and bike rack on my Bronco, I JUST fit in the garage. Now I can wheel the top rack off to the side as well, but not preferred as it takes up a large footprint.

Just curious on thoughts or feedback on both. I kind of like the RollnJack and understand you need to crank it to lift.

Thanks!

P.s. A hoist from the ceiling isn’t an option either.
I have the toplift pro and like it very much. I have an older house with a single car garage which was originally designed for smaller vehicles, so there isn't a lot of extra room to store a top.
Using the Toplift pro, its a simple matter of removing the top and pushing the list all the way to the front of the garage. Then, if it is going to rain, I pull the Bronco into the garage with the front bumper about 2 inches from the lift. I will say that I have a Badlands and I did extend the height of the Toplift Pro by 2" to ensure there was adequate clearance between the hood of my Bronco and the lowest point of the lift. It was purely extra insurance just in case.
Anyway, with the top on the lift and my Bronco in the garage, it extends the space needed by about 6".
Sponsored