Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'83 Toyota 4x4, '93 FJ80, '01 F250 4x4, '86 FXRS
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

This being a 2D, curious as to what your setup was. Did you remove back seats and possibly passenger seat to get enough space to stretch out? Thanks for posting. Looks like an a great trip.
Well, dang. Guess I should have refreshed the thread before asking.
Sponsored

DaBronCo33

Base
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Accord
Your Bronco Model
Base
The 2 door is such a sexy beast!

SROC3

Big Bend
First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2022
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Man.........GORGEOUS photos. what a view driving all that way. I can tell what you mean by "I didn't want to leave".....Just amazing. I hope to take my Bronco on a roadtrip similar to that someday.....

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
My first AK trip, I had always assumed that the Aurora was there every night so I picked a random day to fly to Fairbanks. The taxi told me that they hadn't seen it in weeks and I was pretty bummed, but somewhere in the -40F temps up at Murphy Dome at 3am, I got this on my GoPro:
GOPR1692.JPG

And this one a stranger took for me:
DSC01759.JPG

What tailgate kit did you install?
From what I understand, most are capable of holding 40" tires, and by the looks of it you're on 35s so you could easily carry 7 gallons with you on the tires.
All you'd need is one of these to use on your current mount, and one of these to combine the 2 gallon tanks on 1 side.

I currently have the 3 gal on the tailgate and two-2 gal waters on the side... might have to add 1 more fuel tank with an extension, just in case.
Hoping to drive up to Banff and back down to LA in November.
PhotoGrid_Plus_1662327305363.jpg

But might try to follow your path once I get up there...

I gotta say, those amber DRLs are so awesome. I think the combo white halo/amber DRL looks 100x better than all white, and 110x better the all amber!
Wow this is amazing! Thank you for sharing, and congratulations. :)

Sponsored

9100toZero

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrack
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Thanks for sharing. I grew up in Calgary so the photos of Banff and Jasper area brought it home.
love the color of your rig.

37D0EBBB-0DA0-45F4-8643-56F1A9409538.jpeg

Boreal

Badlands
First Name
Colby
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.cspencephoto.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Man did we ever have a similar trip... as a matter of fact, I recall seeing you pass by at one point. We were in Stewart/Hyder at the same time! Julia/Walter and Stepsover are the big rig unimogs behind you at Salmon Glacier! Funny how things work out like that... Julia, Walter and I had spent a few days travelling alongside each other with hikes here and there. The local bear watchers were bitching about no bears at the hatchery, so I didn't venture over to Hyder, although the glacier looked like it was worth going to... and then the bears DID show up!! Ah whatever, can't win them all. Some times the day is just spent doing what you are doin.

Wildly enough, my DD Fogs shook loose on the washboard too

Nice Rig ya got there

OP
OP
thehulk

thehulk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E63S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Man did we ever have a similar trip... as a matter of fact, I recall seeing you pass by at one point. We were in Stewart/Hyder at the same time! Julia/Walter and Stepsover are the big rig unimogs behind you at Salmon Glacier! Funny how things work out like that... Julia, Walter and I had spent a few days travelling alongside each other with hikes here and there. The local bear watchers were bitching about no bears at the hatchery, so I didn't venture over to Hyder, although the glacier looked like it was worth going to... and then the bears DID show up!! Ah whatever, can't win them all. Some times the day is just spent doing what you are doin.

Wildly enough, my DD Fogs shook loose on the washboard too

Nice Rig ya got there
No way! I was even thinking of posting on here if someone else was interesting in doing part of this trip together. At least I know for next time. When I saw those other rigs in your photos, I was so sure it was the same people. I mean how many million dollar rigs can there be out there? You definitely should have gone to the Salmon glacier since you were right there. I went there in July of 2019 and compared to then, it had shrunk noticeably. Hopefully you get to go see it at some point. It's worth the trip.

Trooper19

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands Sasquatch 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Those million dollar expedition trucks were driving near my work a few months ago . They were getting supplies in the Port Kills area in Langley.
I was driving to get lunch and couldn't take a photo at the time. What a small word.

OP
OP
thehulk

thehulk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
E63S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Some drone footage from Bear/Salmon Glacier.
Sponsored