MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Anyone have an actual total of how many Bronco reservations Ford has received as of April 2021? I just read an article where Ford expects to only produce 33% of reservations in the model year 21. Full production appears to be designated for August. I am guessing 65,000 units by the end of December at best. That leaves a whole bunch of us in the MY 22 line if this is indeed the case.
Sponsored

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Last I saw around 130k or so converted orders...maybe someone has a better number. One guy speculated they can build 139k by december if all goes well. Right now its anyones guess.

OP
OP
MayhemMike

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Last I saw around 130k or so converted orders...maybe someone has a better number. One guy speculated they can build 139k by december if all goes well. Right now its anyones guess.
The article I read based the 33% build rate on “ reservations” not actual orders. That is why I asked about the total. I tried to research the figure, but most sources use numbers from pretty far back. Thanks for the input.

MorgansRun

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 330e
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Anyone have an actual total of how many Bronco reservations Ford has received as of April 2021? I just read an article where Ford expects to only produce 33% of reservations in the model year 21. Full production appears to be designated for August. I am guessing 65,000 units by the end of December at best. That leaves a whole bunch of us in the MY 22 line if this is indeed the case.
OP, this is in no way a reflection on you...I just thought it was funny. And yeah, last I heard was around 130k converted orders.
Ford Bronco Total number of reservations to date? be1be793e30ac59bddff98a55164bc8e

😂

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We can only hope that several reservations did not get converted to orders. That would greatly help all of us :)

M&M Beer

Outer Banks
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Edge-F-150 Supercrew
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
They can only build 160k per year at MAP that is running at full steam ahead!

OP
OP
MayhemMike

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
We can only hope that several reservations did not get converted to orders. That would greatly help all of us :)
I have not converted my reservation into an order since I was informed by Ford my vehicle was already placed in the MY22 slot. I was told to wait until the 22 options, colors etc are announced and then order. I was told my place in the “ mysterious “ line will be maintained.

John Bronco_ I am here

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnbronco.com
Vehicle(s)
'66 Bronco, '08 JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was told my place in the “ mysterious “ line will be maintained.
Well, at this point the "line" is a lot like the one at the local national chain restaurant, 'ya know the ones with the pager/phone txt and you recognize the host/hostess did not like the way you look. You think you are good and next but others, that came later, are mysteriously seated. And, you keep telling yourself they must have "called ahead". Then your realize you are kidding yourself but are too dang hungry and lazy to go somewhere else.

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Sponsored

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
They can only build 160k per year at MAP that is running at full steam ahead!
Does that 160k number include Ranger also or is that number just Broncos?

Fordmanbob

Wildtrak
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 4x4 supercrew, 2006 F350 4x4 superc.
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I have not converted my reservation into an order since I was informed by Ford my vehicle was already placed in the MY22 slot. I was told to wait until the 22 options, colors etc are announced and then order. I was told my place in the “ mysterious “ line will be maintained.
I dont even know what "my place in line" means anymore🤪

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

And so now we get to your real question. Please don't ask intervening questions! You're actually NOT in line, you're outside. Until you get into line, nothing's going to happen. They don't build reservations, after all....

Just come in and get into line. You and we have NO control over any of this anyway. I sort of chuckle at all the angst and gnashing of teeth and all the threads.....we control 0. Zilch. Nada. So we order and we wait. It will come....only God knows when. Really.

OP
OP
MayhemMike

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
And so now we get to your real question. Please don't ask intervening questions! You're actually NOT in line, you're outside. Until you get into line, nothing's going to happen. They don't build reservations, after all....

Just come in and get into line. You and we have NO control over any of this anyway. I sort of chuckle at all the angst and gnashing of teeth and all the threads.....we control 0. Zilch. Nada. So we order and we wait. It will come....only God knows when. Really.
Well, I’ll go with what the rep from Ford told me thank you. I am in line . The 22 line.

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Well, I’ll go with what the rep from Ford told me thank you. I am in line . The 22 line.
You're not in line if you haven't ordered, tho'. I mean, yes, if you don't order, you guarantee a 22 slot when you do....Just know that that window at the front of the line hasn't opened! lol
Sponsored