Sponsored

Totally Conflicting Emails From Ford On Build Date/Shipping!

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mine finally shipped a week ago after 80 days in the "AWAITING SHIPPMENT" status.

If you are using the OrderTrack app for days in status and such, I feel those cannot be used any longer since his server crash issue. That is not an official Ford system in case some of you didn't know that. The only thing I think remains accurate in OrderTrack is the status......IN PRODUCTION...........AWAITING SHIPMENT............IN TRANSIT.........
Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
The official ford systems are just as much of a joke.
If they say it was built, then it was built. Anything else, you just have to chill out and wait. Ford isn't a customer-facing company, they have a dealer network and expect dealers to deal with the customers. Talk to your salesman, they can provide the same info that calling ford can tell you. If it's being shipped on rail, your dealer can get you the railcar number.

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The official ford systems are just as much of a joke.
If they say it was built, then it was built. Anything else, you just have to chill out and wait. Ford isn't a customer-facing company, they have a dealer network and expect dealers to deal with the customers. Talk to your salesman, they can provide the same info that calling ford can tell you. If it's being shipped on rail, your dealer can get you the railcar number.
You are right, they are not a customer-facing (customer-focused) organization. I have heard their future vision is all their orders will be like our Broncos......build and price online, click a button, and get a vehicle. If they truly think that will be the future, they better fucking figure out how to communicate with their customers rather than the s/he said - s/he said bullshit between the dealers and the factory.
Sponsored