First Name
gareth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
drive
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I've been very curious as well about the cupholder situation. This would be the car I'd use for a lot of road trips with 2-4 people so obviously the more the merrier. From the B&P it says "4 Door 60/40 split-fold with recline and armrest" for BOTH the MGV and leather. However, we've seen before that the Bronco has behaved like the Wrangler in many ways. For the Wrangler to get the rear armrest you need to have leather. I wouldn't be shocked if that's the case here and something Ford just hasn't fixed yet. As of right now it looks like my subcompact car may have more cupholders than a midsize SUV even with the rear armrest lol.
This arm rest thing is strange as both the MGV and leather come with the arm rest but only one comes with cupholders to me it would be very strange if ford made two different plastic mouldings in the arm rest one with cup holders and the other not. My personal guess is that the mouldings for the cupholders could be a separate item from the actual arm rest plasic moulding.

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is an interior/exterior tour of the Outer Banks 4 door Rapid Red exterior.
@Ourbroncolife

Don’t know if this has been mentioned yet but apparently you can get roof rail extensions to cover the entire roof, sorta like the FJ. I’d buy that in a heartbeat, along with the standard roof rack.

D01FE387-2AC4-46DF-9F25-8C44DE5369B7.jpeg

Sponsored

hondo27

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a much bigger fan of these dashboard pictures. How is everyone thinking about the materials video and B&P apparently showing a smooth anodized surface vs. this? I know everything is pre-production right now but this fishing concept debuted well before B&P and materials video was live and I'm nervous we'll end up with the smooth dash option.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Nice. I want that interior, but would be seriously ticked if it showed up with manual seats
Me too; The below pic is from the same vehicle and that looks like a manual seat control.
Ford Bronco Tour of the Bronco Outer Banks Fishing Guide Concept no power

Broncoak

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 FSB
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm a much bigger fan of these dashboard pictures. How is everyone thinking about the materials video and B&P apparently showing a smooth anodized surface vs. this? I know everything is pre-production right now but this fishing concept debuted well before B&P and materials video was live and I'm nervous we'll end up with the smooth dash option.
Totally agree. I don't pretend to know what goes into bringing a brand new vehicle to market and I'm aware they have to hold some things back for later years, but some of these decisions are JV league.

A smooth plastic interior finish is like 1980's style, which wasn't timeless or classic. And the colors on this rig-

Rapid Red (nice, not for me, but nice)

brown on black seats (nice, and neutral enough to go with most vehicle colors)

bright blue accents, with brown/black/red....trainwreck

Last edited:

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This arm rest thing is strange as both the MGV and leather come with the arm rest but only one comes with cupholders to me it would be very strange if ford made two different plastic mouldings in the arm rest one with cup holders and the other not. My personal guess is that the mouldings for the cupholders could be a separate item from the actual arm rest plasic moulding.
Have we seen a MGV car with the armrest yet? in a quick search I didn't see any.

American Sender

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco and 1968 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco Tour of the Bronco Outer Banks Fishing Guide Concept 74B7DFFB-A378-446F-8FC3-EA04CE6281AF

I like these interior colors but the bronze does not look right with the saddle. I wish it was one or the other and that the dash matched seat color or vice versa. The black and the blue look good with either color but not the four all together.

Sponsored

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don’t know if this has been mentioned yet but apparently you can get roof rail extensions to cover the entire roof, sorta like the FJ. I’d buy that in a heartbeat, along with the standard roof rack.

Ford Bronco Tour of the Bronco Outer Banks Fishing Guide Concept 74B7DFFB-A378-446F-8FC3-EA04CE6281AF
I thought I remember hearing a Ford rep, when asked about this exact roof rack, stated it was a one-off test and it was *not* going to be offered.

Incognito

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 jk
Your Bronco Model
Base
If your watching FORD TEAM.... is it possible to take a look at the brush bar? Why are you covering the Bronco verbiage on the grill? Don't you want to highlight that area/ brand management? I know it is in a current location to not obscure the forward camera but it should be able to have a greater forward cant and not affect the camera view...for practicality and purpose, you want it forward as much as possible to give some distance to push brush away...its too close to the grill.

There is still some room to be utilized where you won't hit anyone at the mall parking lot.

Not an engineer, but can't be the only one seeing this. Probably too late in the game and the aftermarket will catch this.

Factory accessories have to pass Federal pedestrian impact standards.

Pure aftermarket doesn't.

t3n2and4

Badlands
First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Badlands, F150, VW CC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Two take aways
-1. This dash surround is different that the materials and colors video. This dash is textured and bronze, and looks WAY better than the anodized shiny bronze plastic in the materials video. But unsure which one is really offered.
-2. Regarding cupholders, there is a definitely a theme here from footage we have seen thus far. Leather gets the pull down arm rest with cupholders. Non-leather (including MGV) does not.
I’ve studied the different images of this truck to try to figure it out and gone over the interiors and materials video a lot. The Bronze plastic is *also* textured, it just doesn’t really look like it in the B&P. That inset of the area next to the grab handle is what it looks like indoors, but in the sun it will be much brighter/shinier from the interiors videos. I’m leaning towards the gray of BL from seeing it on the A51 overland concept one in person. Still haven’t seen the bronze IRL.

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I thought I remember hearing a Ford rep, when asked about this exact roof rack, stated it was a one-off test and it was *not* going to be offered.
That's all I've ever heard/read. Shame. It's the rack I would buy for sure. Strange that those rear-most mounts are still there but, as of now, nothing actually mounts there.