Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I definitely want the rod rack that for some strange reason isn’t on it in this video. The rack will allow us to keep the top off and still transport 10-11ft one piece rods which would have to be transported on the roof
Is this one being trailered around or driven? Could have gotten swiped overnight in the parking lot.
Sponsored

RockSkipper

Wildtrak
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150 Crew Lariat 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
If your watching FORD TEAM.... is it possible to take a look at the brush bar? Why are you covering the Bronco verbiage on the grill? Don't you want to highlight that area/ brand management? I know it is in a current location to not obscure the forward camera but it should be able to have a greater forward cant and not affect the camera view...for practicality and purpose, you want it forward as much as possible to give some distance to push brush away...its too close to the grill.

There is still some room to be utilized where you won't hit anyone at the mall parking lot.

Not an engineer, but can't be the only one seeing this. Probably too late in the game and the aftermarket will catch this.

Ford Bronco Tour of the Bronco Outer Banks Fishing Guide Concept 1605627602372
Ford Bronco Tour of the Bronco Outer Banks Fishing Guide Concept 1605627673817
Ford Bronco Tour of the Bronco Outer Banks Fishing Guide Concept 1605627968371
Ford Bronco Tour of the Bronco Outer Banks Fishing Guide Concept 1605628020963
Ford Bronco Tour of the Bronco Outer Banks Fishing Guide Concept 1605628121650

DGTUX20

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 TDI Sportwagen
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the extra piece on the corners of the hood?

ZackDanger

Badlands
First Name
Z
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

92EddieBauer

Black Diamond
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas & Titan XD Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I appreciate the cheap weddings video soundtrack

Sponsored

Rick Astley

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
d
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
If your watching FORD TEAM.... is it possible to take a look at the brush bar? Why are you covering the Bronco verbiage on the grill? Don't you want to highlight that area/ brand management? I know it is in a current location to not obscure the forward camera but it should be able to have a greater forward cant and not affect the camera view...for practicality and purpose, you want it forward as much as possible to give some distance to push brush away...its too close to the grill.

There is still some room to be utilized where you won't hit anyone at the mall parking lot.

Not an engineer, but can't be the only one seeing this. Probably too late in the game and the aftermarket will catch this.
While I freely admit that I am not aware of the federal regulations regarding what they are allowed to have protruding from the vehicle in various areas, i'm willing to bed that you aren't either.

Typically there are regulatory reasons why an OEM is not able to deliver a vehicle with things that the aftermarket makes and has a standard "for offroad use only" legal disclaimer. Ford cannot build this bronco to "offroad use only" standards and ship it to customers. It's doubtful many states would allow such a vehicle from being sold by an OEM dealership.

For example, here is the 731 page document for the acceptable testing procedure for automotive lights and reflectors. Lets just assume none of us will be reading all 731 pages so that we're competent at understanding the regulations. Now lets assume this also applies to brush guards.

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION NATIONAL HIGHWAY TRAFFIC SAFETY ADMINISTRATION LABORATORY TEST PROCEDURE FOR FMVSS 108

Last edited:

WatchYourSix

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 2021 Bronco, 2022 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Two take aways
-1. This dash surround is different that the materials and colors video. This dash is textured and bronze, and looks WAY better than the anodized shiny bronze plastic in the materials video. But unsure which one is really offered.
-2. Regarding cupholders, there is a definitely a theme here from footage we have seen thus far. Leather gets the pull down arm rest with cupholders. Non-leather (including MGV) does not.
They had to justify that $2000+ up-charge for leather somehow. The way people here are pining for cup-holders around here, I hope it's worth it. :LOL:

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I've been very curious as well about the cupholder situation. This would be the car I'd use for a lot of road trips with 2-4 people so obviously the more the merrier. From the B&P it says "4 Door 60/40 split-fold with recline and armrest" for BOTH the MGV and leather. However, we've seen before that the Bronco has behaved like the Wrangler in many ways. For the Wrangler to get the rear armrest you need to have leather. I wouldn't be shocked if that's the case here and something Ford just hasn't fixed yet. As of right now it looks like my subcompact car may have more cupholders than a midsize SUV even with the rear armrest lol.

Kos

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Ourbroncolife were the front seats power or manual? Trying to figure out if B&P is wrong or if power only comes on the Navy Pier leather interior.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I've been very curious as well about the cupholder situation. This would be the car I'd use for a lot of road trips with 2-4 people so obviously the more the merrier. From the B&P it says "4 Door 60/40 split-fold with recline and armrest" for BOTH the MGV and leather. However, we've seen before that the Bronco has behaved like the Wrangler in many ways. For the Wrangler to get the rear armrest you need to have leather. I wouldn't be shocked if that's the case here and something Ford just hasn't fixed yet. As of right now it looks like my subcompact car may have more cupholders than a midsize SUV even with the rear armrest lol.
Yep... it looks that way for right now. I'm hoping the order guide is out soon to clarify some of this stuff.