Sponsored

Towed my bronco squatch on a uhaul car carrier, for the record, it fits.

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Did you use straps over the tires? Or just straps over different mounting areas?
Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Thank you. 29$ is not bad either.
The only thing I would do different is bring my own straps to anchor the rear axle down. The trailer comes with chains to put loosely over the rear axle and it worked out good, didn't scratch anything (watch out for your brake lines) and the Bronco did not move, but I still think strapping with fabric tie downs would have made me feel more comfortable about it.

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
The only thing I would do different is bring my own straps to anchor the rear axle down. The trailer comes with chains to put loosely over the rear axle and it worked out good, didn't scratch anything (watch out for your brake lines) and the Bronco did not move, but I still think strapping with fabric tie downs would have made me feel more comfortable about it.
Will do. I also have some 2 1/2 fire hose that I have cut to 8" length that I feed the strap through. I use the hose to protect the strap from fraying on metal / rough parts.

Sponsored

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will do. I also have some 2 1/2 fire hose that I have cut to 8" length that I feed the strap through. I use the hose to protect the strap from fraying on metal / rough parts.
Bring a hammer and pry bar just in case. These things tend to get abused and something might be bent out of whack. I was able to get it set up right but a couple things were bent and I needed the tools to free up the straps to get the car off the trailer.

How far do you have to go? What kind of truck?

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Firefighter?

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Greatest job in the world. Good thinking. I have a tow bag with straps, different ball sizes, monkey wrench, fix-a-flat. I'll throw a crowbar in there also. I watched uhauls video on loading it, they had a nice new shiny trailer. I watched another video from a renter and the trailer he had was beat to crap, haha. Silverado 1500.
Sponsored