Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
How could they order your Bronco if you didn't give them the specs? Can't you change your order up until Ford gives you a VIN?
Because they are sketchy. I think they ordered it with the hopes I didn’t follow up and then they would have a bronco to sell on their lot at full price. Lots of dealers did this..
Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Because they are sketchy. I think they ordered it with the hopes I didn’t follow up and then they would have a bronco to sell on their lot at full price. Lots of dealers did this..
Knowing that you're such a valued customer with $250k of past business, my guess is they ordered under the assumption that they could reach a deal with you before it went into production. They probably had good intentions.

OP
OP
Gobraphil

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Knowing that you're such a valued customer with $250k of past business, my guess is they ordered under the assumption that they could reach a deal with you before it went into production. They probably had good intentions.
Negative. I was in discussions with the salesman the day after I reserved until Jan trying to get a ballpark on price vs msrp/invoice. Salesman told me they weren’t going below msrp and boom I get an email that my bronco was ordered(without my input). General manager was pissed they did that to me and tried to make it right, but the damage had been done.

dcg2

Badlands
First Name
Don
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda CR-V
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Negative. I was in discussions with the salesman the day after I reserved until Jan trying to get a ballpark on price vs msrp/invoice. Salesman told me they weren’t going below msrp and boom I get an email that my bronco was ordered(without my input). General manager was pissed they did that to me and tried to make it right, but the damage had been done.
Yeah I bet the General Manager was pissed. Pissed that you popped back up.

He's the fucking General Manager??? Of what the shitters?

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They aren't sketchy. I have 2 reservations with them and tried like hell to work a deal where they could use my 2nd one if they gave me a deal on my first one. The emphatically said no, that they didn't want to get in trouble with Ford and wanted to do everything above board. I said great, that's why I reserved with you in the first place and that if they found a way that they could do it without breaking any of Ford's rules to let me know. They called me back and said they couldn't do it.

Sponsored

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I seriously doubt this as dealers get punished for selling a bronco to any one except the reservation holder.

jmjoyas

Big Bend
First Name
Joyas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUSport, 2016 Volvo XC90 T8, 2010 Audi A4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I seriously doubt this as dealers get punished for selling a bronco to any one except the reservation holder.
This happened to me too. I had requested the dealer to not convert my reservation to order as I wanted to wait for MY22. In spite of receiving an ACK from them, the reservation was converted. I had called them multiple times to cancel the order and was told that it would be done. Finally, the order was cancelled after I added M Levine to the mail thread with the dealer.

There are many threads regarding this issue
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/i-finally-won.13688/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/haldeman-ford-route-33-stole-my-bronco-reservation.14003/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...on-on-hold-with-ford-customer-care-now.11466/

Also, dealers are not penalized until they exceed a 20% in name mismatch.

AUTigerinBham

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
f-150 fx4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

They aren't sketchy. I have 2 reservations with them and tried like hell to work a deal where they could use my 2nd one if they gave me a deal on my first one. The emphatically said no, that they didn't want to get in trouble with Ford and wanted to do everything above board. I said great, that's why I reserved with you in the first place and that if they found a way that they could do it without breaking any of Ford's rules to let me know. They called me back and said they couldn't do it.
That’s interesting as they told me not to cancel my second reservation as they would use it as a dealer car to sell.

jd-ford-hd

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘16 Explorer, ‘13 F150, ‘99 F350, '74 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Totally pissed off right now. I’ve purchased $250k worth of cars there over the years and this is how I get treated!
This is one that I would like to know the outcome on.! It's now 9 months later. Tell us what all happened please.

OP
OP
Gobraphil

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
This is one that I would like to know the outcome on.! It's now 9 months later. Tell us what all happened please.
Got my new bronco from another dealer 9/30.
All good. Just hate that the old dealer did me this way, but business is business. To the prior poster that said this wasn’t sketchy, it is 100% sketchy. Ford had to intervene on behalf of hundreds of others like me.

Sponsored

Tonka1

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Willys
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Got my new bronco from another dealer 9/30.
All good. Just hate that the old dealer did me this way, but business is business. To the prior poster that said this wasn’t sketchy, it is 100% sketchy. Ford had to intervene on behalf of hundreds of others like me.
Just curious if this is the same dealership that makes lots of YouTube videos of the Bronco.

OP
OP
Gobraphil

Gobraphil

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just curious if this is the same dealership that makes lots of YouTube videos of the Bronco.
Not sure. I’m sure the Sales team is like the wild Wild West trying to sell cars/trucks. I get it but they should have been more upfront with me. Lord knows we had 5-6 months between reservation and order. They could have told me they were sticking to msrp at any point…

JSBBronco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This happened to me too. I had requested the dealer to not convert my reservation to order as I wanted to wait for MY22. In spite of receiving an ACK from them, the reservation was converted. I had called them multiple times to cancel the order and was told that it would be done. Finally, the order was cancelled after I added M Levine to the mail thread with the dealer.

There are many threads regarding this issue
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/i-finally-won.13688/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/threads/haldeman-ford-route-33-stole-my-bronco-reservation.14003/
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...on-on-hold-with-ford-customer-care-now.11466/

Also, dealers are not penalized until they exceed a 20% in name mismatch.
Jmjoyas--I reserved on July 15th 2020, as instructed by FORD went to the dealer that I made my reservation with and converted to an order in January 2021 but asked to hold as priority code 99 until white top and white interior were available. The dealer converted my Bronco to a manufacture without telling me, and I want to be prepared to involve Levine in the event they try to steal the reservation and my place in line. Can you please let me know how you were able to copy him on the emails to the dealer and area FORD rep? Appreciate any help you or others can give.

Saltlife4shore

Big Bend
First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Meanwhile that guy on youtube has had 2 broncos already and real customers have been waiting over a year. BS!
Sponsored