First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Those M55 s are a tough, long wearing tire and very off-road capable. They ll be load range E I m pretty certain. I run that size on my Wrangler and have worn out a number of sets.

My Bronco is going to stay with C load range or D at max. Jeep with solid axles and all drive the same with rubber tires or wood wagon wheels….! 🤣

OP
OP
Bruno

Bruno

Base
First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those M55 s are a tough, long wearing tire and very off-road capable. They ll be load range E I m pretty certain. I run that size on my Wrangler and have worn out a number of sets.

My Bronco is going to stay with C load range or D at max. Jeep with solid axles and all drive the same with rubber tires or wood wagon wheels….! 🤣
thank you! Is there a drawback to load range E on a Bronco with IFS?
When you went through a number of sets, on a Wrangler - would you say its a long wearing tire?
I have read they are indestructable-ish. I like the narrow-ish profile and "pizza cutter" style of this size. WIth minimal sidewall treads.

Fmuguira

Badlands
First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You ll just need to run them at a lower air pressure to help wear and ride. They are tough and a lot of Forest Service and BLM rigs (3/4 and 1 tons) historically ran them as their go to tire. Only reason they don’t run them as religiously as in the past is the cost. They re not cheap!

My friends runs one of the Big O tire stores here in town so that’s where I get my intel on Gov t vehicles!
Sponsored