Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a few sources on the internet describing this tire as having an aggressive side and a standard side. Since I just took delivery I figured I'd post a comparison that helps people understand the difference. To be fair the difference is pretty subtle but here it is. Left is Wild Right is Mild.

Ford Bronco Toyo Open Country A/T III Sidewalls sidewall
Sponsored

Last edited:

CWO4

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, FX4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There are a few sources on the internet describing this tire as having an aggressive side and a standard side. Since I just took delivery I figured I'd post a comparison that helps people understand the difference. To be fair the difference is pretty subtle but here it is. Left is Wild Right is Mild.

View attachment 122774
Thanks for the update, been looking at these pretty hard, I think your pics put me over the top.

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I wish they had these in a 275/70R17. They would be my first choice, but I'll have to go with the Grabbers or Wildpeaks.

Gr8Hortoni

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler, Ram Rebel. Previously 2 wranglers and 4 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I wish they had these in a 275/70R17. They would be my first choice, but I'll have to go with the Grabbers or Wildpeaks.
Why not bump or down one size?
Thanks for the info, I definitely have been checking these out as an upgrade. Iā€™m hoping to figure out how to fit 285/75r17 on my BD, may have to stick to a 70 series though. Definitely seems like the best ā€œdo allā€ tire and has a great tread warranty. For the price they seem like a great value too. Keep us posted on how you like them.

kodiakisland

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Iā€™ll be putting on Toyos at the dealers before driving it home. Itā€™s a great tire, and made in the USA. No China tires for my Bronco.

Sponsored

mC.242

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Big Bend 4dr (sold)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Why not bump or down one size?
Thanks for the info, I definitely have been checking these out as an upgrade. Iā€™m hoping to figure out how to fit 285/75r17 on my BD, may have to stick to a 70 series though. Definitely seems like the best ā€œdo allā€ tire and has a great tread warranty. For the price they seem like a great value too. Keep us posted on how you like them.
Maybe I'm OCD, but the 275 is almost identical to stock for diameter and just under an inch wider. I don't want to change it significantly - and I refuse to go down a size. I might go up to the 285/70R17 but want to be sure it won't rub anywhere with the stock wheels.

redone17

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry to bring this back from the ā˜ .

Any folks running these tires run them through their paces? Iā€™m highly considering the 35x11.5.

Now I have to see which sidewalls that size comes with.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Iā€™m considering these in a 285/75R17 for my non sas badlands. I want to swap wheels for something different, but I think this size would fit fine on a Badlands. I refuse to run anything heavier than a C load range tire on a lightweight truck like the Bronco, so options are limited in the 34ā€ range.
Sponsored