Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
What color are you getting?
I'm a 2-door BD. Always imagined it would be red or blue, but the exterior-color panel on the inside of the doors took both reds off the table...VB is a bit too garish to my eye, and AMB is a joke.

I got backed into a corned with Iconic Silver.
Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

isn't A51 the same as Jeep's Gunmetal Pearl from the early 2000's

Ford Bronco Toyota Cavalry Blue and Area 51 Compared Side by Side 1613267016096

Username_not_found

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fiat 500 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Now I kind of want to see Lunar Rock next to Cactus Gray.
That's what I've been thinking. Lunar Rock seems like it's halfway between A51 and Cactus Grey. The whole market segment seems like it's kinda got colors in that general area right now and was a major factor in me deciding against anything grey or grey-like.

Sponsored

Mainerunr

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Thanks for posting, there's a Cavalry Blue Tacoma in my garage...looks a lot better with the 4Runner TRD Pro wheels though.

I won't be going A51. If they had something similar to Toyota's Cement Gray, I'd think about that (would have to see it on a Bronco though).

Broncomputer

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m getting A51 and made my peace with its color shifting.

I actually like A51 more than the Calvary blue, but Toyota has been killing it with their other colors on their Tacos.

I really love Jeeps Anvil color, but A51 looks pretty unique and so I think I’ll be happy with it.

If not, then there’s always wraps.

Mrpenn46

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands - Cactus Gray
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That's what I've been thinking. Lunar Rock seems like it's halfway between A51 and Cactus Grey. The whole market segment seems like it's kinda got colors in that general area right now and was a major factor in me deciding against anything grey or grey-like.

I originally was gonna go Carbonized gray, then I considered white (OJ jokes expected and part of the reason it's not my top despite kind of liking white overall), Black is black and still on the table. Right now Cactus gray is leading based on the updated B&P but I don't want to hate the color a month after I get it.

Nothing Left

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Audi A8, Wrangler JK, WR450F
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
I vastly prefer the color of your Toyota. I had hoped A51 was more blue with no greenish or teal undertones. Having seen it in person, it went from my top choice around 5th. I'd love something closer to Calvary Blue for 22, since I'm a late res holder.

Pictured beside my light blue "cool gray khaki" Subaru Crosstrek:

Ford Bronco Toyota Cavalry Blue and Area 51 Compared Side by Side 1613267016096
I hoped it would have more grey and less of a teal color. I was all onboard with A51 and my wife was too.... until we spotted the Sport in A51 and ruled it out. Was hoping it would either go more grey or more towards blue, less green. Like this.

2070E411-7E5F-42A3-8A46-6B5E24174D16.jpeg

Sponsored

77wimbledon

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 f150, 1977 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
White from day one. No question. Might add a little red and black to give it a vintage Stroppe look. Wimbledon white would have been cool, but I guess Oxford will do.

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
White from day one. No question. Might add a little red and black to give it a vintage Stroppe look. Wimbledon white would have been cool, but I guess Oxford will do.
Me too. Dabbled with Race Red and A51 but keep coming back to White. Although, im waiting for MY 22 to get the Mansquatch so we will see what shade of green they come out with and make the call then.

OP
OP

RobC2

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tesla Model 3P
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks for posting, there's a Cavalry Blue Tacoma in my garage...looks a lot better with the 4Runner TRD Pro wheels though.

I won't be going A51. If they had something similar to Toyota's Cement Gray, I'd think about that (would have to see it on a Bronco though).
Sounds nice, do you have any pics?