First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Recon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I sold my 4Runner Trail recently. If there were removable doors/top at a comparable price point then I'd seriously consider one. They are great vehicles.
Sponsored

Look at my squanch

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Damn it's like Toyota could sense my hatred of Ford and knew i was considering a 4runner... the big question is can they tell me when my 4runner would be built? Because Ford can't do that with my base 2 door

tn3sport

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford 4x4, BMW, Mustang, several adventure bikes
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm definitely a consumer that chose the Bronco over the 4Runner.
Bronco +1
4Runner -1

And I'm sure since the Bronco has forced Jeep to up their game, I'm sure there are others moving away from the tired 2009 4runner platform.

Ta2punk

Raptor
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Only 4runner I would consider is the new gen getting revealed next year and I'm excited to see what they are doing to the new Tundra. Current gen 4Runner...no thanks.

Rednek

Black Diamond
First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco BD/2023 Maverick XLT/02 F150/68 Torino
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Yoda top removal kit
Ford Bronco Toyota publishes "All you need to know" 4Runner vs Bronco comparison video plasma-cutting-torches

Sponsored

BigTex

First Edition
First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Mini CooperS Convertible, 2022 F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will the Gen 6 4Runner audio be cassette or CD? Assuming they will be ditching the 8-track.
So true. I’ve never owned a Toyota; however, have had several Lexus vehicles. The technology always seemed like it was at least a decade behind.

moisea

Wildtrak
First Name
Moses
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano 2015
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Toyota USA's YouTube channel released their 4runner vs Bronco comparison video. I was surprised how thorough they were describing the Bronco but of course left out some key features and generally stuck to the base model bronco for comparison. Toyota is doing all they can to drag out their decade old platform. I wouldn't be surprised if we finally see a new 4runner next year after the jolt Bronco put into the industry.

I like this truck but like the Defender, Jeep, and all the other contenders, it has one weakness that it will not be able to resolve-it is not called BRONCO. I cannot count the number of times i have wanted drive to Land Rover dealership and tryout a Defender and as soon as i have the Bronco flash in my mind it just kills the mood lol. This Bronco thing will stay with us for while and these car companies better hope it dissipates in two or three years or they are screwed.

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
originally wanted a jeep 45 years ago, then started thinking about one again for my retirement vehicle. Also looked at getting a 4th gen 4Runner but THEN the Bronco rumor started picking up steam and with the final reveal last year it was settled, Bronco all the way. Doors and roof off!

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Only 4runner I would consider is the new gen getting revealed next year and I'm excited to see what they are doing to the new Tundra. Current gen 4Runner...no thanks.
Have you heard any solid details on next year's new 4Runner reveal?

I heard it may get delayed from MY23 to MY24 to give them time to add a hybrid option. I'm not sure that makes complete sense as they could just introduce the hybrid version in year two.

Sponsored

RedHotFuzz

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Black Diamond 4D
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Roof doesn’t come off. 4Runner loses. The end.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Roof doesn’t come off. 4Runner loses. The end.
And if you sunburn from a 60 watt lightbulb, taking the roof off is not at the top of your list of important items.

4Runner may loose on some score cards but its doing just fine on others.

toyota_4runner_us_sales_table_month_BOXSgOKt.png

BurtoSquirto

Base
First Name
Alberto
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-250
Your Bronco Model
Base
Toyota USA's YouTube channel released their 4runner vs Bronco comparison video. I was surprised how thorough they were describing the Bronco but of course left out some key features and generally stuck to the base model bronco for comparison. Toyota is doing all they can to drag out their decade old platform. I wouldn't be surprised if we finally see a new 4runner next year after the jolt Bronco put into the industry.

Cute

rdass623

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma TRD Off Road, Fiat 124 Abarth
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

And if you sunburn from a 60 watt lightbulb, taking the roof off is not at the top of your list of important items.

4Runner may loose on some score cards but its doing just fine on others.

Ford Bronco Toyota publishes "All you need to know" 4Runner vs Bronco comparison video toyota_4runner_us_sales_table_month_BOXSgOKt
are you hinting toyota may have solved the equation on selling a vehicle?
Sponsored