First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A quick question. I hope someone may have some incite for me. I checked the ordertrack.app tracker and it says my bronco has been delivered. Of course I stop by the dealer to order a hitch, wiring harness, and speak with my sales person. She says her end shows it has been delivered as well but it is not there.

Has anyone had this happen? Is it just a glitch with Ford tracker? Any incite would be great. Thanks.
Sponsored

mike8675309

Base
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco ManSquatch, 2023 Chevy Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Have your dealer track it down. Once it's on the way to them it's on their books and they have a vested interest in tracking it down.
That said, any number of things can happen so I don't recommend spending a dollar on your new bronco until it actually showsup. That said, you can always talk to accessories and tell the what you want installed when the bronco shows up. They can then deal with the timing of everything.

OP
OP

EJD22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Have your dealer track it down. Once it's on the way to them it's on their books and they have a vested interest in tracking it down.
That said, any number of things can happen so I don't recommend spending a dollar on your new bronco until it actually showsup. That said, you can always talk to accessories and tell the what you want installed when the bronco shows up. They can then deal with the timing of everything.
Thanks. Probably should have waited before ordering hitch and wiring harness. My sales person has been great and keeping in touch. Hope to have good news tomorrow.

negativezero

Big Bend
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Damn porch pirates are getting more and more bold, year after year.

Last year they got my hammock. This year they got your whole build.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Ford has a new tool that was just recently implemented to help dealers locate cars on their lots. Ask them to punch in the VIN and if it is on the lot, it will display the location

BTW .. this tool interfaces with the modem in the Bronco .. very similar to LoJack.

My dealer showed me when I took delivery. It is freaking cool. I will text them tomorrow and ask them for the name of this system.

Thanks. Probably should have waited before ordering hitch and wiring harness. My sales person has been great and keeping in touch. Hope to have good news tomorrow.

Sponsored
OP
OP

EJD22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Subaru Ascent
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Ford has a new tool that was just recently implemented to help dealers locate cars on their lots. Ask them to punch in the VIN and if it is on the lot, it will display the location

BTW .. this tool interfaces with the modem in the Bronco .. very similar to LoJack.

My dealer showed me when I took delivery. It is freaking cool. I will text them tomorrow and ask them for the name of this system.
Thanks.