Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey, there's a thread on the forum, Completely Out of Order, that has a Change.org survey relating to Ice Mountain and (the lack of accurate) Ford communication. I know there are still a lot of you in that pickle, so hopefully my linking this here will expand attention to both.

From my perspective, I don't have a MIA Bronco, but I want Ford to succeed. I have selfish reasons (Bronco parts availability, their EV efforts) and also other reasons ("good people" old friends who work there, buy American, they're not GM, they're not Stellantis). And if they're going to survive and thrive in this modern era when companies such as Tesla and Rivian are shifting us ever closer to a DTC automobile sales model, then Ford is going to need to figure out how to improve their communications, forecasting and completion consistency whether it's for Dirt Mountain, Ice Mountain, or Mud Bog Madness (coming soon to a parking lot near MAP!).

I suspect that will be a massive undertaking because their processes aren't currently "wired" for individual-sale production. Maximizing for production throughput with a "keep the line running" mentality doesn't work when it relegates substantial percentages of the product customers are trying to buy to the vehicular equivalent of an Interstellar-esque cryogenic chamber waiting for rescue with Matt Damon. "But why?" you might ask, since that approach does attempt to maximize the number of vehicles made available for sale (albeit with $25k ADM at the worst dealerships around)?

Simple. Because it isn't just about Ford. The choice isn't "Ford with whatever spec you can get" vs. "Nothing". It is very definitively "The Ford I want" or "Vehicle by someone else spec'ed as I want." The companies who develop and demonstrate a competent ability to do that will win out in the end. And as stated previously, I don't want Ford to be one of the losers of that Darwinian evolution.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm sure many of you have seen the thread about the letters to be coming out from Ford announcing completion by the end of the quarter. I for one certainly hope that is true, for a whole host of reasons. So here is a shout-out to those among you stuck on Ice Mountain in the hopes that you will see your Broncos within the next few weeks:

@Loupeznik, BroncoCHO, @TakeNoGuff, cgaffney31, @Malissa P. , @BronkoNagurski, @JettBronco , @pharden, @ALCO44, Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, Moshueee, @reynard101, @[email protected] , Tahoe, trogers, @[email protected], @jreynoldslv23, @Reggie, @TDean, @yes, @Barricade, @emaier, @Gvera, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @FU2Flash, Na, @Nuride, Radio_Flyer, @topher3134, @UpstateNY4x4, yes, @bronconitis , @Jarheaded, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @Steve258, @Broncosaurs, Dpickens, @gigidaho, @Grizzly, @Jo8n, @Kleez1r, @Leighty43, Sevenzro1, @Smeegs, @surprent, @Abundigas, @Bender031, @BKBronco, @Brnco2.7, @[email protected], @Cesbles88, @Cfield90, @cmcbronco, @ColbyLang, @Datoad, @Dennydizzla, @DZ1, holtjbarb, @ISeeTheFuture, @Jgtln, @LowerDixie77, @Michaeleb, @Milkbaby, @mykoljay, @nocki78bronco, @Ohenry, @Peteduce, @PootsBronco, @PSUTE, @PWillette, @raynaldo, @RyanS, @Spidurfiji, @Svejda31, @Artjax, @Bonehunter, Cdub, @CUPRA, @Lady-J , @LoloG, @Murraydog11, @tdiddy, @Tgettys, @tnzmom, no

When you do finally get yours, please update the dates for your order on our shared spreadsheet using this link:

I am absolutely rooting for you to drive yours home in the near future. I imagine all enthusiasts are. Hope to see you out on, and off, the roadways soon.

RyanS

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm sure many of you have seen the thread about the letters to be coming out from Ford announcing completion by the end of the quarter. I for one certainly hope that is true, for a whole host of reasons. So here is a shout-out to those among you stuck on Ice Mountain in the hopes that you will see your Broncos within the next few weeks:

@Loupeznik, BroncoCHO, @TakeNoGuff, cgaffney31, @Malissa P. , @BronkoNagurski, @JettBronco , @pharden, @ALCO44, Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, Moshueee, @reynard101, @[email protected] , Tahoe, trogers, @[email protected], @jreynoldslv23, @Reggie, @TDean, @yes, @Barricade, @emaier, @Gvera, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @FU2Flash, Na, @Nuride, Radio_Flyer, @topher3134, @UpstateNY4x4, yes, @bronconitis , @Jarheaded, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @Steve258, @Broncosaurs, Dpickens, @gigidaho, @Grizzly, @Jo8n, @Kleez1r, @Leighty43, Sevenzro1, @Smeegs, @surprent, @Abundigas, @Bender031, @BKBronco, @Brnco2.7, @[email protected], @Cesbles88, @Cfield90, @cmcbronco, @ColbyLang, @Datoad, @Dennydizzla, @DZ1, holtjbarb, @ISeeTheFuture, @Jgtln, @LowerDixie77, @Michaeleb, @Milkbaby, @mykoljay, @nocki78bronco, @Ohenry, @Peteduce, @PootsBronco, @PSUTE, @PWillette, @raynaldo, @RyanS, @Spidurfiji, @Svejda31, @Artjax, @Bonehunter, Cdub, @CUPRA, @Lady-J , @LoloG, @Murraydog11, @tdiddy, @Tgettys, @tnzmom, no

When you do finally get yours, please update the dates for your order on our shared spreadsheet using this link:

I am absolutely rooting for you to drive yours home in the near future. I imagine all enthusiasts are. Hope to see you out on, and off, the roadways soon.
I got the email that mine was to be delivered by April 4th on tuesday and then today i got another that said april 24th. Called ford and they said it still didnt have chips. Tired of them telling me its coming and then it doesnt.

Caltec

Outer Banks
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Corvette Grand Sport, 2021 Bronco 2dr OB SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Just updated my built and shipped date.

Sponsored
OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got the email that mine was to be delivered by April 4th on tuesday and then today i got another that said april 24th. Called ford and they said it still didnt have chips. Tired of them telling me its coming and then it doesnt.
My fervent hope for this is that the person you spoke with doesn't have the latest info and the plant does in fact have enough chips. Time will tell.

FU2Flash

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 F-350 King Ranch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Mine has been updated for sometime now, but mine was deliverd 1/12/22 and I picked it up 1/12/22.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Mine has been updated for sometime now, but mine was delivered 1/12/22 and I picked it up 1/12/22.
I'm guessing you updated the weekly build spreadsheet, which is a different thing. I updated your delivery and sale dates in this one, but I left the build and shipped dates blank. Feel free to update those at your leisure.

I don't have time to scroll through all of the weekly build sheets to try to glean build, ship, delivery and sale dates across 10 weeks. And even if I did, on at least some of them the data simply isn't there. They have Y/N flags instead of dates.

tnzmom

Outer Banks
First Name
Katie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
And she is here now! Picking up on Tuesday :)

Cesbles88

Wildtrak
First Name
Cesar
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jaysmobilespa.com
Vehicle(s)
Volvo C70
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Updated.
Ford Bronco Tracking for remaining MY21 builds 586171D5-4355-40CC-925D-54FFA1287D70

Sponsored
OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ISeeTheFuture

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan XTerra
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

My fervent hope for this is that the person you spoke with doesn't have the latest info and the plant does in fact have enough chips. Time will tell.
I think it’s becoming obvious Ford is just blowing smoke. My “stuck in production” build Suddenly got built (yea!!) just before March 31st, annnnnd has been sitting there for almost 2 weeks now With no shipment.

I don’t think they’re actually completing them. I think a lot are still waiting on chips which is why they aren’t shipping.

gsbronco

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150, fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Ford Bronco Tracking for remaining MY21 builds DA6A44C0-0854-40E0-AE84-2E7DE48E8AEB
We received my wife’s 2021 outer banks yesterday. Ordered 8/19/2021 build date 12/13/21. Stuck in “in production”/ice mountain until mid March, shipped 3/31, arrived at the dealer 4/11, took delivery 4/15. Sam Galloway ford in Fort Meyers Florida. They also honored A/Z plan pricing.
Sponsored