Spidurfiji

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm also a late order (9/1). I have only two emails from Ford: an order confirmation email and an in-production email showing 12/6 and a VIN. I called my dealer earlier this week (unrelated) and he said his system was showing that I'd need to convert to 2022. After I forwarded my in-production email he went on to say his system is often out of date and the emails typically show the latest status.

The word on the street is a MY21 VIN will be produced in 2021. The date code for the MY21 Bronco VINs are both `A` (early builds) and `B` (late builds). Since they haven't scheduled any MY22 builds, we don't know if `B` will also be an early MY22 (which would indicate a VIN roll-over) or if they go to `C` (which would indicate a new year VIN demarcation). In short, we don't know if a VIN can get bumped.

Yeah limbo status. Waiting for response from my dealer on next steps since everything points to needing to reorder but he didnt say that yet. What a joke. One note is that on the build tracker, my VIN is no longer valid. But the site has been wonky for a few days per reports. More confusion with this launch
Sponsored

slypops

Badlands
First Name
Reggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
79 Ford F-150 4x4 , 11 JK wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My VIN has disappeared for the last two days. No word from Ford. May need to add a few more columns. ie. dropped VINs Moved to my22. no idea now.. etc... I never crossed my fingers so perhaps I did this to myself?

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyta Tacoma GMC Acadia Hyundai Sonata Kia Spectra
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It seems very likely, following the MY22 build opening, more traffic on servers are most likely eating up user sessions. I refreshed my tracker, gone, put in my order number and vin, returns nothing, but nothing happens, not completing the next step.

I have searched, and found other users of differnt platform / forums, even different vehicle builds, mustang, F250, that they too, cannot see their ordered builds.

One, reported a cache issue where it was returning other ppls orders, he ordered a F250, returned a Bronco.

I have been unsuccessville in finding any release from Ford announcing or acknowledging any server outages or system overload user session capacity issues.

I emailed my dealership asking them whats up.

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
It seems very likely, following the MY22 build opening, more traffic on servers are most likely eating up user sessions. I refreshed my tracker, gone, put in my order number and vin, returns nothing, but nothing happens, not completing the next step.

I have searched, and found other users of differnt platform / forums, even different vehicle builds, mustang, F250, that they too, cannot see their ordered builds.

One, reported a cache issue where it was returning other ppls orders, he ordered a F250, returned a Bronco.

I have been unsuccessville in finding any release from Ford announcing or acknowledging any server outages or system overload user session capacity issues.

I emailed my dealership asking them whats up.

My Dealerships GM

Ricky,

"Ford will not update anything until the next step in the order process which will be the built email. This is the latest information and as you can see it shows your build week of 11/1 so expect the built email around the 6th or 8th. Then there will be a shipped email!! This is a exciting time. And you are lucky to have it scheduled."

So, unless you hear differently, no news is good news...sometimes..lol, but rarely ever.🤪

Sponsored

Rakkasan187

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE Bronco, 2020 Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I'm in a weird limbo state on my pizza tracker. Supposed to be delivered by tomorrow but not marked as shipped.

Screen Shot 2021-10-15 at 8.18.57 AM.png
Im in the same boat.

9/27 build week
9/28 blend date
Modules populated 2 days later.

Tracker is still showing "In Production". Dealer said it is showing built on their end. Also has an ETA to dealer of 10/19. No built emails or any updates. Im not really sure whats going on or if its a QC issue.

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
My Dealerships GM

Ricky,

"Ford will not update anything until the next step in the order process which will be the built email. This is the latest information and as you can see it shows your build week of 11/1 so expect the built email around the 6th or 8th. Then there will be a shipped email!! This is a exciting time. And you are lucky to have it scheduled."

So, unless you hear differently, no news is good news...sometimes..lol, but rarely ever.🤪
So, I reproduced the same glitch / error another user reported on the tracking system.

I put in my order and vin, and it loaded someone elses information for a ford maverick truck, so, yes..there is an issue with Fords tracking system.

Griggul8r

Big Bend
First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So, I reproduced the same glitch / error another user reported on the tracking system.

I put in my order and vin, and it loaded someone elses information for a ford maverick truck, so, yes..there is an issue with Fords tracking system.

Update.. tracker is back working for me.

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now that we're into the 10/11 week, any updates from the following?

When you get it, please enter your build date using this link (same as from the initial post):

Please keep us posted!

Also, we're still hoping that the following get a build complete notice soon:

@dott
@cgaffney31
@VehiChase
@Panzer948

Looking forward to hearing from you.
Mine is now built awaiting shipment as of this afternoon.
I am away from good internet (fishing offshore), so can’t update the spreadsheet.

Sponsored
OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Congratulations @mlsjr14 !! You're the first in the tracker to mark a purchase!

jedmisten

Badlands
First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Ranger and Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Added but waiting in shipment

VehiChase

First Edition
First Name
Chase
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 Ford Bronco (bought 99), 14 Xterra, 89 Daytona
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Update:
So the quick recap… My Blend date was 10/7. My delivery window per my Ford email is 10/14 thru 10/22.
Original reservation 7/13/2020… 15 months later to the day shes delivered! Haha

oh and she arrives right in the middle of us being on vacation… so even though she arrived early this AM.. I won’t get until late Friday

already working thru the paperwork with the dealership- everything. Wry smooth so far

look at allllll those FE’s … 5 out of 6!

AF7937CD-095A-4646-9E9B-FEA2424CFBAC.jpeg

47E4E624-B70E-452C-9C3E-27BBA65C8304.jpeg

E4D182DC-D179-4090-A6F8-4A4CE4D06000.jpeg

A42BCABB-3674-400D-A472-E1291D122750.jpeg

4C561305-63F6-4D24-90F8-A9B2538038D7.jpeg
picked up my FE today… beyond a blast to drive and I had a superb customer experience at my dealer ( this portion had worried me for weeks! )

with the help of the wife .. we picked up my new Bronco with my old Bronco I’ve drove for 22 years.

Best of luck to all of those still waiting!

2A642BE4-FC3D-4C37-B33E-985778AC7151.jpeg

C5B99400-27EC-4A92-BE39-5504C806796B.jpeg

6CD3C7B3-07F7-4297-9F82-ADFCB8A4AFE5.jpeg
Sponsored