First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Outer Banks; 2019 Ranger XLT
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Okay everyone, it's that time again. Ford has been particularly busy, and I've seen build announcements and shipment announcements from many of you. So to help out the last 2 weeks of builds (12/6 and 12/13), I am going to ask all of you to help me keep the spreadsheet up-to-date. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has been built, please update the "Built" date on the survey. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has shipped, please update the "Shipped" date on the survey. The link is here:

These are the people whose vehicles show up as not-yet-built in the spreadsheet:
@Loupeznik, @BroncoCHO, @jackb10, @RednWhite89, @thestep90, @FstFrd00, @Atcoop, @Cabler, @TakeNoGuff, @cgaffney31, @jbacchi70, @smooretexas, @Malissa P, @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @jettbroncoTX, @Mdemieville , @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44, @Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @jsully10, @missmel, @Moshueee, @reynard101, @[email protected] , @Tahoe, @trogers, @UtahBrandon, @[email protected], @DrSquatch , @Hemisfear, @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Raskew, @Reggie, @rustedgoat, @TDean, @yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @gocats132, @Gvera69, @Interstate, @JourdanM, @LAbronco, @Octaviostyle, @Pepper, @SassySquatch, @TrippR, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @Bradnewt, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @MACJR67, @Na, @nuribe, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @Russ1Bronco, @Sven, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @xusarmy, @yes, @bronconitis , @earmentrout, @GlennH, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, @jcomp68, @Jondallas311, @madbaird, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @Svejda31, @Wirenut20, @A51Mule, @Aut-Lin, @Booker34, @BroncoBass, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, @DannyG, @Djstang2011, @Dpickens, @EL Señor Bronco, @Father-of-two, @gigidaho, @gooby, @Grizzly, @HH7.3X, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, @mb72, @nbrown_tx, @Papa Smurf, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @Sevenzro1, @Smeegs, @STANG526, @stormshadow3800, @surprent

Why do this? Because it will help them see the % shipped, the amount of time that passed between scheduled and shipped, and generally help them get a sense of when they might be able to expect their Broncos. And let's face it, we're all in this massive Ford psychology experiment together, like-it-or-not. So thank you, and here's to a Happy Holidays for all of us.
all updated!
Sponsored

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just received this email from Ford. Has anyone else received an email like this?

Dear Bronco Customer,

We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.

Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTM SUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.

Thank you for your loyalty as we work to deliver your BroncoTM to you.

Sincerely,

The Entire Bronco Team

Mdemieville

Badlands
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Lincoln MKZ hybrid
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just received this email from Ford. Has anyone else received an email like this?

Dear Bronco Customer,

We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.

Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTM SUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.

Thank you for your loyalty as we work to deliver your BroncoTM to you.

Sincerely,

The Entire Bronco Team
I recieved the same thing even though I got a built email on Sunday. Maybe they heard us about the lack of communication and at least are trying something. Even if it is en mass

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I recieved the same thing even though I got a built email on Sunday. Maybe they heard us about the lack of communication and at least are trying something. Even if it is en mass
Wonderful.....

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah I just noticed that I got the same message too, and mine's been on a train for 3 days now. I think the person generating the email list used the wrong filter criteria. That's what I'm hoping at any rate. Oh well.

Sponsored

Turbo NY

Black Diamond
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 outlander/ 1996 eclipse GS-T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

(2) MY21 being built on 12/20 and have windows stickers that dropped today. In the 12/20 build week thread

Dennydizzla

Outer Banks
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
If yours progresses anything like mine did, it may need to spend a bit of time at MOD for the roof rails, and then a bit after that you'll get a built email.

What was your blend date? For comparison, mine was 12/4, with main assembly completed on 12/6. It was "built" on 12/9 after the trip to MOD, with me getting the built email on 12/10. Then it shipped on 12/11 and I got that mail on 12/13. So if nothing else, it must be close to done.
Blend date of 12/9. Appreciate the insight, very helpful!

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Okay everyone, it's that time again. Ford has been particularly busy, and I've seen build announcements and shipment announcements from many of you. So to help out the last 2 weeks of builds (12/6 and 12/13), I am going to ask all of you to help me keep the spreadsheet up-to-date. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has been built, please update the "Built" date on the survey. If Ford has indicated that your vehicle has shipped, please update the "Shipped" date on the survey. The link is here:

These are the people whose vehicles show up as not-yet-built in the spreadsheet:
@Loupeznik, @BroncoCHO, @jackb10, @RednWhite89, @thestep90, @FstFrd00, @Atcoop, @Cabler, @TakeNoGuff, @cgaffney31, @jbacchi70, @smooretexas, @Malissa P, @BronkoNagurski, @debbeyq, @jettbroncoTX, @Mdemieville , @nichord, @pharden, @ALCO44, @Bronco-Baton-Rouge-LSU, @Draddog68, @jsully10, @missmel, @Moshueee, @reynard101, @[email protected] , @Tahoe, @trogers, @UtahBrandon, @[email protected], @DrSquatch , @Hemisfear, @jreynoldslv23, @Monstertorch , @Raskew, @Reggie, @rustedgoat, @TDean, @yes, @Barricade, @cbrum23, @emaier, @gocats132, @Gvera69, @Interstate, @JourdanM, @LAbronco, @Octaviostyle, @Pepper, @SassySquatch, @TrippR, @txbroncobilly, @WarthogJr, @Bradnewt, @FU2Flash, @Jclark805, @MACJR67, @Na, @nuribe, @Portapot, @Radio_Flyer, @Russ1Bronco, @Sven, @Toniareppel, @topher3134, @UncleRod , @UpstateNY4x4, @vancomycin, @xusarmy, @yes, @bronconitis , @earmentrout, @GlennH, @Hoghank, @Homie44, @Jarheaded, @jcomp68, @Jondallas311, @madbaird, @None, @Rebelcolt456, @SPITmadFIRE, @Steve258, @Stonetree, @Svejda31, @Wirenut20, @A51Mule, @Aut-Lin, @Booker34, @BroncoBass, @BRONCORC, @Broncosaurs, @DannyG, @Djstang2011, @Dpickens, @EL Señor Bronco, @Father-of-two, @gigidaho, @gooby, @Grizzly, @HH7.3X, @Kleez1r, @Knownman, @Leighty43, @mb72, @nbrown_tx, @Papa Smurf, @Peteduce, @PhilS, @Sevenzro1, @Smeegs, @STANG526, @stormshadow3800, @surprent

Why do this? Because it will help them see the % shipped, the amount of time that passed between scheduled and shipped, and generally help them get a sense of when they might be able to expect their Broncos. And let's face it, we're all in this massive Ford psychology experiment together, like-it-or-not. So thank you, and here's to a Happy Holidays for all of us.
Im updated, shipped and delivered

Sven

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
67 Bronco,75 F250 CS,88 M35a2c,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Updated built and shipped date.

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I know that there are a lot of Broncos out there that are still in an indeterminate state of completion or delivery. I'm not going to list out the names to remind people to update their build status today, because a quick sample from the BW29 list showed that most of the ones in question are still not finished.

Good luck to all of you waiting for your Broncos as the holidays grow near. Stay safe, stay warm, stay well, and I'll check in with all of you about this survey in 2022.

Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only took a month from my build week, but I'm finally built! Something is so fishy with the 12/6 builds, but progress finally being made at least! Updated my form response with the built date 🙌🏻

Ford Bronco Tracking for remaining MY21 builds Screenshot_20220107-060446_Gmail

Wamland

Outer Banks
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Patriot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Oof. That is a long haul. Good luck from here on out

haul
Only took a month from my build week, but I'm finally built! Something is so fishy with the 12/6 builds, but progress finally being made at least! Updated my form response with the built date 🙌🏻

Ford Bronco Tracking for remaining MY21 builds Screenshot_20220107-060446_Gmail

imstimpy

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MY21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
@skhubbard93 Is there any data on total days from shipped email to delivery?

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
skhubbard93

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I have this, but I don't really trust the data:

There are a lot of people who didn't update their data yet, and there are some cases where the "shipped" and/or "delivered" dates were guesses. Consume at your own risk.
Sponsored